Burt Reynolds R.I.P.

1 address check per person per day. Addresses in the database only.
You can also use this forum to update your address on Fanmail.biz :)
celebfan2709
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Burt Reynolds R.I.P.

Post by celebfan2709 »

Burt Reynolds has just passed away at the age of 82 from cardiac arrest. It is said that he had been suffering from heart problems for a number of years. I have seen the following films he starred in: The End, Stick, Deliverance, Forget About It, The Longest Yard(original and remake), Driven, The Cannonball Run, Sharky's Machine, City Heat, Smokey and the Bandit, Smokey and the Bandit II, Cannonball Run II, The Best Little Whorehouse in Texas, and All Dogs go to Heaven. I am very grateful to have his autograph back in 2010. I am also very grateful to have an autograph from his longtime friend, the late Dom DeLuise. They even starred in the following films together: The End, The Cannonball Run, Cannonball Run II, Smokey and the Bandit II, The Best Little Whorehouse in Texas, and All Dogs go to Heaven. I actually got Dom's autograph first way before I managed to get Burt's autograph. Burt's address should be noted. Rest in Peace Burt Reynolds. We love you! :cry:
Favorite Successes: Dom DeLuise, David Spade, Jason Marsden, Matthew Broderick, Mel Gibson, Robin Williams, Jim Carrey, Johnny Depp, Cheech Marin, Mark Hamill, Steve Carell, Patrick Stewart, Rob Paulsen, Ben Stiller (SFM), Owen Wilson (SFM), Christian Bale, Haley Joel Osment (VV), Billy Joel, Dan Castellaneta, Jim Cummings, John Goodman (VV), Phil Collins, Scott Weinger, Chris Rock, Burt Reynolds, Alexander Gould, Charlie Adler, Clint Eastwood, Jodi Benson, Joey Lawrence, Roger Moore, Gilbert Gottfried, Danny DeVito (VV), Joe Alaskey, Elton John, Peter Cullen, Tara Strong, Gregg Berger, Hayden Panettiere, Billy Crystal, Mark Wahlberg, Alan Young, Bruce Willis, Max Charles, Don Bluth, John Travolta
admin
Site Admin

Re: Burt Reynolds R.I.P.

Post by admin »

Hi celebfan2709 :)

Thanks {up}

The page has been updated: http://www.fanmail.biz/2231.html

Fanmail :neutral: