Baseball - Who to send to?

Chat about UFC/MMA, Baseball, Basketball, Football, Tennis, and Soccer here.
Davidium
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Baseball - Who to send to?

Post by Davidium »

I have asked myself this question, and I think a lot of other people have. I want to know who to send to that I will get a response from that are baseball players. Current and former players please. I just wanted to know who to send to without wasting any stamps. I have 4 successes, and am looking for more. Who are the best signers out there. I am from Arizona, and I know Miguel Montero might be a good person to send to. I have also sent to and heard back from Stan Musial, Mike Leake, Justin Masterson, and Fredi Gonzalez. Just wondering who else might be good to send to. I have done research, but this might be a quicker and easier way. Thank-You.
Signatures Received In Person: Matt Kemp, Shane Victorino, Adrian Gonzalez, Willie Mays, Aaron Hill, Luis Gonzalez, Fergie Jenkins
Signatures Waiting On TTM: Matt Stairs, Stuart Scott, Hideki Matsui, Joey Gathright, Adam Jones, Chipper Jones, Carlos Santana(MLB), Nyjer Morgan, John Axford
Signatures Received TTM: 13/22 - 59% (Justin Masterson, Fredi Gonzalez, Stan Musial, Mike Leake, Sean Casey, Peyton Manning, Josh Hamilton, Drew Seeley, Dirk Nowitzki, Tim Allen, Will Clark, Bobby Doerr, Neil Walker)
Preprints: Dustin Pedroia (Red Sox Fan Pack), Jay Leno (website email)
Most Wanted: Starlin Castro, Ichiro, Albert Pujols, Adam Sandler, Falling Skies Cast
Phillies747
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Baseball - Who to send to?

Post by Phillies747 »

Davidium wrote:I have asked myself this question, and I think a lot of other people have. I want to know who to send to that I will get a response from that are baseball players. Current and former players please. I just wanted to know who to send to without wasting any stamps. I have 4 successes, and am looking for more. Who are the best signers out there. I am from Arizona, and I know Miguel Montero might be a good person to send to. I have also sent to and heard back from Stan Musial, Mike Leake, Justin Masterson, and Fredi Gonzalez. Just wondering who else might be good to send to. I have done research, but this might be a quicker and easier way. Thank-You.
Pat Neshek and Virgil Trucks are really good signers.
Phillies!!!
Davidium
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Davidium »

Thank-You! Will make sure to send to them!! Anybody else who wants to share quick returns, and what address they used?
Signatures Received In Person: Matt Kemp, Shane Victorino, Adrian Gonzalez, Willie Mays, Aaron Hill, Luis Gonzalez, Fergie Jenkins
Signatures Waiting On TTM: Matt Stairs, Stuart Scott, Hideki Matsui, Joey Gathright, Adam Jones, Chipper Jones, Carlos Santana(MLB), Nyjer Morgan, John Axford
Signatures Received TTM: 13/22 - 59% (Justin Masterson, Fredi Gonzalez, Stan Musial, Mike Leake, Sean Casey, Peyton Manning, Josh Hamilton, Drew Seeley, Dirk Nowitzki, Tim Allen, Will Clark, Bobby Doerr, Neil Walker)
Most Wanted: Starlin Castro, Ichiro, Albert Pujols, Adam Sandler, Falling Skies Cast
Davidium
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Davidium »

Thank you!! I will be sure to send to them!! Anybody else have any quick addresses that will help? I just got Sean Casey yesterday via the MLB Network address.
coachk28
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by coachk28 »

I would agree with a couple of those...

Baseball
Virgil Trucks
Bobby Doerr
Pat Neshek
Bobby Shantz
Jim Bunning (usually wants $10 if you want it NOT personalized)

Sent you a PM with more help!
GO CUBS GO
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by GO CUBS GO »

Josh Hamilton
varjakpaul
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by varjakpaul »

I just got a baseball from former Dback Mark Reynolds. I sent him two cards in Baltimore and got them back a week later signed, then sent a baseball and once again, a week's time and a great signature.
dgpsox44
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by dgpsox44 »

No one ever puts Clayton Kershaw on here....I have three cards of his signed.
tigerman333
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by tigerman333 »

I got Tony LaRussa and Lonnie Smith. Waiting to hear from David Robertson
sniperg12
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by sniperg12 »

I dont collect many baseball autographs, but I got a wade boggs and BJ Surhoff signed cards.