MMA Collectors

Chat about UFC/MMA, Baseball, Basketball, Football, Tennis, and Soccer here.
Okami's Eggroll
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: MMA Collectors

Post by Okami's Eggroll »

Chuck should be there..hes been prepping him for the fight.
deeakay
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by deeakay »

Anyone here going to be in Chicago that weekend?
I know several guys from twitter & MMAG will be.
If so, see ya there!
My wife & I got some floor seats on the walkout isle! & staying Friday & Saturday nights.
I just bought a replica UFC ring card today for signatures that weekend & taking a fist full of Topps.
killempathy
$10 gift certificate winner

Post by killempathy »

i will be there...still gonna send to rampage and glover. wrote glover about 3 months ago via the pit and got nothing... i tossed a pic in with glover and chuck so hopefully something comes back that route
lately received: november: tasha reign, joey jordison, seth macfarlane, urijah faber, jeff daniels, peter cullen, bam margera, felice herrig, ziggy marley, bill moseley, andrew lincoln (x2), randy couture, alexander gustaffson

dec sucesses: jim carey, steven yuen, robin williams, daniel craig, tim burton, urijah faber (again), wanderlei silva, loyota machida
Y2jones
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Y2jones »

I sent to Glover c/o the Pit around 3 months ago too. Still have my fingers crossed for a return.
killempathy

Post by killempathy »

i gave up hope on glover via the pit. guys a rising fighter and hes obviously training there a lot for his fight with rampage. i figured id send to him via venue. its about 3 hours from my house in wisconsin and if i dont hear back from that within a week i'll cut my loses on glover
lately received: november: tasha reign, joey jordison, seth macfarlane, urijah faber, jeff daniels, peter cullen, bam margera, felice herrig, ziggy marley, bill moseley, andrew lincoln (x2), randy couture, alexander gustaffson

dec sucesses: jim carey, steven yuen, robin williams, daniel craig, tim burton, urijah faber (again), wanderlei silva, loyota machida
deeakay
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by deeakay »

killempathy wrote:i gave up hope on glover via the pit. guys a rising fighter and hes obviously training there a lot for his fight with rampage. i figured id send to him via venue. its about 3 hours from my house in wisconsin and if i dont hear back from that within a week i'll cut my loses on glover
Don't give up on Glover ttm.
From what I saw on Twitter he wasn't at The Pit that much until recently. Saw he was at Black House a lot tho.
WISCONSIN! Heck ya!
I'm in Waukesha, WI :)
jug
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by jug »

i sent to glover @ danbury ct
sure its in the trashola...
ragtop12
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by ragtop12 »

Just got a RTS from Leon Tabbs c/o Philly... anyone know where else I can write him?
ragtop12
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by ragtop12 »

Does anyone know how I get access to the MMAG new forums? The e-mail to the admin doesn't work and I've been waiting FOREVER for access.
deeakay
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by deeakay »

ragtop12 wrote:Does anyone know how I get access to the MMAG new forums? The e-mail to the admin doesn't work and I've been waiting FOREVER for access.
Sad to say MMAG host/admin has sort of "packed it in".

It's Jake Hughes, @MMAGraphing is his Twitter & he's on the Facebook memorabilia site too (selling his collection off).
https://www.facebook.com/groups/MMAmemorabilia

I hope he responds to you & approves your account for the forum.