MMA Collectors

Chat about UFC/MMA, Baseball, Basketball, Football, Tennis, and Soccer here.
killempathy
$10 gift certificate winner
$10 gift certificate winner

Re: MMA Collectors

Post by killempathy »

does rampage just not sign or whats his deal
lately received: november: tasha reign, joey jordison, seth macfarlane, urijah faber, jeff daniels, peter cullen, bam margera, felice herrig, ziggy marley, bill moseley, andrew lincoln (x2), randy couture, alexander gustaffson

dec sucesses: jim carey, steven yuen, robin williams, daniel craig, tim burton, urijah faber (again), wanderlei silva, loyota machida
Okami's Eggroll
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Okami's Eggroll »

Hates signing.
deeakay
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by deeakay »

killempathy wrote:does rampage just not sign or whats his deal
He's just tough to get.
Send to Rampage Fitness Academy & wait it out.
ragtop12
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by ragtop12 »

deeakay wrote:
ragtop12 wrote:Just got a RTS from Leon Tabbs c/o Philly... anyone know where else I can write him?
Did you send here:
5450 Wissahickon St. Box 347
Philadelphia, PA 19144

That's the latest known address that Leon wrote back to as an update to a ttm request.

I used the MMAG address... prolly stop using those addresses since they are no longer updated :-\
Southpark631
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Southpark631 »

Not sure if this is a known thing or not but I just got a "Thanks but sorry I'm not signing TTM anymore"
letter from Royce via Khonkhor Enterprise P.O. Box 10346
the exact letter says

"Dear Fan,
Thank you for your autograph request. Unfortunately, due to Royce's travel and training schedule he will no longer be able to fulfill autograph requests sent in the mail. He is only able to sign autographs when he meets you in person. Thank you for your continued support."
Wweguy17
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Wweguy17 »

Southpark631 wrote:Not sure if this is a known thing or not but I just got a "Thanks but sorry I'm not signing TTM anymore"
the exact letter says

"Dear Fan,
Thank you for your autograph request. Unfortunately, due to Royce's travel and training schedule he will no longer be able to fulfill autograph requests sent in the mail. He is only able to sign autographs when he meets you in person. Thank you for your continued support."
Ugh man i sent to him in november so i guess i will be getting stuff sent back soon.
FACEPUNTER
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by FACEPUNTER »

Southpark631 wrote:Not sure if this is a known thing or not but I just got a "Thanks but sorry I'm not signing TTM anymore"
the exact letter says

"Dear Fan,
This is a huge bummer. My neighbor just got me into this hobby and Royce was my first Fighter I mailed to just sent it tuesday. How discouraging :(
chip8989
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by chip8989 »

He has been generous for a long time. I was surprised he signed for free and so freely for as long as he did.
FACEPUNTER
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by FACEPUNTER »

I was surprised too by all of his ttm autos he was doing. I'm brand new to hobby so I'm bummed. I'm gonna keep trying tho for sure. He is a legend and wish him all the best.
2012 Bloodlines flag base - 78/150
Jumbo mat relics - 73/132
2010 Onyx/88 4x6 photo 32/70
ME Propaganda poster - 4/10
2012 Finest Bloodlines Inserts/188 - 12/25
2013 Bloodlines flag base - 83/150

Southpark631
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Southpark631 »

chip8989 wrote:He has been generous for a long time. I was surprised he signed for free and so freely for as long as he did.
I agree 100%
just wish I could have gotten him on a glove instead of cards when he was signing
not complaining though, the guys is a GOD to this sport and I'm VERY thankful for the cards he signed for me in the past!