Heroes, London (Milo, Adrian, Hayden+Jack) and Duncan James

Post your recent In Person successes and celebrity encounter photos here.
F.A.D.E

Heroes, London (Milo, Adrian, Hayden+Jack) and Duncan James

Post by F.A.D.E »

When: Aug 31st 2007
Where: London, England
Who: Hayden Panettiere, Milo Ventimiglia, Jack Coleman and Adrian Pasdar

So only two days after I returned from Paris I was on a plane again! (Read about Paris here) This time I was on my way to England so see the cast of Heroes again.

I'd planned both trips in case my France trip wasn't successful. I was lucky enough to have met Milo in France so I didn't expect too much of this trip. There was just no way this could beat France :D

It actually turned out to be quite a great trip too :D

I'd heard Milo would be doing a TV interview on This Morning so I'd found out where the studio was and was lucky enough to meet him again there. I had told myself that I HAD TO speak to him in sentences if I ever met him again so that's what I tried to do! *lol* But just to be sure I'd made a video greeting for him which I also gave him. After that we found some fans who knew a bit more info than we did so from there we went to the London's Eye where they'd be taking pictures.

Later on we went to another TV studio. I don't know what it was called but there were SO MANY fans there. A car pulled up and we all got up thinking it was the Heroes but instead a woman stepped out from one of the doors and everyone there just sighed! *lol* :roll: Then the other door opened and out came David Schwimmer!! :shock: Everyone just went OHHHH!!! *lol* The reaction was just so hillarious! He was probably the last person we expected to see there *lol* I didn't get his autograph but it was funny to see him that close in person.

The cast didn't have any time on their way in and we were told to wait till they were done.

In the mean time someone told us we should probably get to Abbey Road cos they'd be there later doing a photo shoot :D That was so cool so we left before they came out and was at Abbey Road long before they were there. I think we were the only group of fans there so it was very exclusive. The rest was mainly photographers and such.
Here I got to meet Hayden and Jack for the first time and they were so cool :D

Hayden actually remembered my name! She had read the book I'd made for Milo in Paris and she told me how much she liked it :D Jack was cool too and he took a very tilted picture of us :D

Later that evening we went to the threatres to see if we could catch Orlando Bloom and Duncan James in person. We saw a very tiny glimpse of Orlando Bloom but not much cos the crowd was so big.
We did get to see Duncan though and he was lovely. The last time I'd met him was more than 3 years ago when he was still in Blue so I had mixed emotions about seeing him for different reasons. He recognised me immidiately and said out my name long before I said anything to him and asked how long I was in London for and what I'd been up to and etc.

YouTube Videoes

Milo Ventimiglia and Adrian Pasdar outside This Morning

Heroes cast at the London Eye

Heroes cast at Abbey Road

Hayden Panettiere at Abbey Road

Some of my photos

Peyton

Re: Heroes, London (Milo, Adrian, Hayden and Jack) + Duncan Jame

Post by Peyton »

That's awesome! I think thats so cool that Hayden remembered your name! Sweet, I wish I could travel out of the country. You are so lucky!
Backstagepass
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Backstagepass »

AMAZING success!! I was going to go to This Morning to meet Milo but I thought there would be too many people there and he wouldn't sign. The other studio you talked about where David Schwimmer was, I think it may have been Richard and Judy, CactusTV studios? He was on their show I know, because I was going to go to that too, but I didn't! Plus I was on there a few days before and it would of been too much money to go again. Did he sign for anyone? I've heard so much about him that he doesn't really like his fans. That's so nice Hayden remembered your name! She seems really sweet and down to earth. As for Duncan, he's the sweetest guy I have ever met!
Patrycja
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Heroes, London (Milo, Adrian, Hayden+Jack) and Duncan James

Post by Patrycja »

great success!!! {up}
You're so lucky Fatima. :D
Last success: James Blunt(IP)
F.A.D.E

Post by F.A.D.E »

Peyton L. wrote:That's awesome! I think thats so cool that Hayden remembered your name! Sweet, I wish I could travel out of the country. You are so lucky!
Thank you! Yes, I thought so too :) She knew my name and I'd never met her before :D I was very thrilled about that :)

I hope you can travel too one day :)

F xxx
F.A.D.E

Post by F.A.D.E »

Patrycja wrote:great success!!! {up}
You're so lucky Fatima. :D
Thank you :D
F.A.D.E

Post by F.A.D.E »

Backstagepass wrote:AMAZING success!! I was going to go to This Morning to meet Milo but I thought there would be too many people there and he wouldn't sign. The other studio you talked about where David Schwimmer was, I think it may have been Richard and Judy, CactusTV studios? He was on their show I know, because I was going to go to that too, but I didn't! Plus I was on there a few days before and it would of been too much money to go again. Did he sign for anyone? I've heard so much about him that he doesn't really like his fans. That's so nice Hayden remembered your name! She seems really sweet and down to earth. As for Duncan, he's the sweetest guy I have ever met!

Hi Backstagepass,

Thank you :D Aww, you should have come to This Morning! There weren't that many people when they went inside. He and Adrian stayed and signed for about 5-7 mins before they went in. They didn't have time on their way out.

Yes, I think it must have been that show. As mentioned they didn't sign on their way in. I don't know if they signed on their way out as we took off for Abbey Road :D But the crowd waiting was huge.

Did who sign for people? David? Yes, he signed a few. Maybe 10 or so. I didn't get his autograph. Got a video which I'll put on YouTube sometime.

Meeting Hayden was awesome! I didn't think I'd meet her cos their security was so tight. She always had huge body guards with her and she's so tiny you can't spot her! She was really adorable though! :D

You're right about Duncan {love} He's the sweetest, kindest and most caring celeb I've ever met too :) And I've met many :D There's not enough space here to describe all the coolness in him :D

F xxx
Kwiatuszka
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Kwiatuszka »

Fatima congrats :D

Very nice avatar :D
jpautographs
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by jpautographs »

That is so cool a Live photo shoot!!!! {love} And Hayden actually said something about the book you gave Milo that must of been a shock to hear that she saw it. :D So jealous I thought I was lucky when I got to see them at the Comic Con, but I guess not.... :lol:

{thumb2}
Last edited by jpautographs on Sun Apr 12, 2009 5:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
F.A.D.E

Post by F.A.D.E »

Kwiatuszka wrote:Fatima congrats :D

Very nice avatar :D

Thank you very much :D

F xxx