h.o.f. Frank Robinson IP success

Post your recent In Person successes and celebrity encounter photos here.
MilesD
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

h.o.f. Frank Robinson IP success

Post by MilesD »

wow what an end to the greatest day of my life!!!!!! Yesterday, sept. 8th was my bar mitzvah! i am now 13! it was so much fun, we had the greatest partay eva!! anyway, when the party was over we went to drop my grandma of at the hotel. and my dad says to me" Thanks Frank Robinson" and i didnt believe him. but after a few people said hello to him randomly, i decided to go and try to get an autograph. we had a whole conversation!!! i even got him to sign my bar mitzvah guest book! i have NO idea what he was doing in Teaneck NJ but it was so so cool!
Life isn't life until you live it !!!!!
Thumper

Re: h.o.f. Frank Robinson IP success

Post by Thumper »

MilesD wrote:wow what an end to the greatest day of my life!!!!!! Yesterday, sept. 8th was my bar mitzvah! i am now 13! it was so much fun, we had the greatest partay eva!! anyway, when the party was over we went to drop my grandma of at the hotel. and my dad says to me" Thanks Frank Robinson" and i didnt believe him. but after a few people said hello to him randomly, i decided to go and try to get an autograph. we had a whole conversation!!! i even got him to sign my bar mitzvah guest book! i have NO idea what he was doing in Teaneck NJ but it was so so cool!
Aren't you meant to be 13 before you join the forum and it says you joined in 2005?