Elijah Wood!!- IN PERSON!!!!

Post your recent In Person successes and celebrity encounter photos here.
seb88
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Elijah Wood!!- IN PERSON!!!!

Post by seb88 »

Why is this stickied? :neutral: Neither this or "The Holiday premiere" thread should be a sticky.
My website. My autographs: TheCollection
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"When i get sad, i stop being sad and be awesome again. True story!"
F.A.D.E

Post by F.A.D.E »

I think it was stickied back in the days as an example to how IP successes should be posted (when, where, what)

F.A.D.E
spare_oom
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by spare_oom »

themommatree wrote:thats so lucky! congratulations on meeting elijah!
do people like him ever do conventions like that in new england?
i've never heard of those conventions.
Well, I was at one con in Danvers, MA in '05. It was called Caldron Con and it was a mixture of Harry Potter/Star Wars. I got to meet James and Oliver Phelps who play Fred & George. The only problem with this con is that it wasn't very publicised and a lot of the guests they had on the list werent able to come because of this.

I had a friend that lived nearby the hotel that the con was at and she loves HP and she didn't even know about it at ALL. I was shocked.

All the other cons I've had to travel for too. I'm originally from the Maritimes in Canada, now living in Ontario, but the one in MA and one LOTR con I went to was in New Jersey in '06. The other two LOTR cons I went to were all the way in Los Angeles and cost a lot, but they were so worth it considering who I met. :mrgreen: So you pretty much have to be willing to travel to go to most of these cons.
Vane Villaflor
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Vane Villaflor »

i am also a fan of Elijah Wood. i'm from philippines. can any one help me to send my message to him. I write an email for him but I don't know where I'm going to send it. I actually send my email to different twitter, facebook etc..account of elijah wood and i don't know if he can read it. can anyone help me? I also send it to Peter Jackson's Twitter but i don't know if it's his real account. i'm so depressed right now. can anyone help me? plsss