Broadway Getting The Band Back Together (with Marilu Henner)

Post your recent In Person successes and celebrity encounter photos here.
bobbysautographs
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Broadway Getting The Band Back Together (with Marilu Henner)

Post by bobbysautographs »

Over the weekend, I was lucky enough to go see the Broadway show Getting The Band Back Together at the Belasco Theatre and wait around to get some autographs at the stage door after the show! The show was amazing and hilarious. I would recommend it to anyone! The guy who I think wrote the play was standing around the theatre so I had him sign my playbill during the intermission. After the show a friend and I waited for an hour and met most of the cast which included legendary actress (from Taxi), Marilu Henner! She was very nice! Thanks to the whole cast and crew of the show for a great time!! Below is the link to the picture of the signed playbill I got.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BlzQa9Yh84j ... autographs
Follow my autographs instagram
http://www.instagram.com/bobbysautographs1

Most Wanted (authentic): The Beatles, Adam Sandler, Courteney Cox, Jennifer Aniston, Matthew Perry, Lisa Kudrow, Matt LeBlanc, David Schwimmer, Mick Jagger, Keith Richards, Will Smith, Pete Townshend

Favorites: Elton John (Personalized), Tom Petty (Personalized), Jon Bon Jovi (Personalized), Boy George (Authentic), Ed Sheeran (Authentic), Brian May (Authentic), Jimmy Kimmel (Personalized), Bill Nye (Personalized), James Patterson (Authentic), Charlie Watts and Bill Wyman (Personalized), Rod Stewart (Authentic), Dolly Parton (Personalized), Roger Daltrey (Authentic), Daniel Radcliffe (Personalized), Eric Clapton (Personalized), Wayne Gretzky (Authentic), Kevin James (Personalized), Bono (Authentic), Bruce Springsteen (Authentic), Keith Richards (Authentic)

Also, I barely post so follow my Instagram @bobbysautographs to see all the TTMs