Weekend Of Hell 2018 (Dario Argento and Bruce Campbell)

Post your recent In Person successes and celebrity encounter photos here.
Marzey
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Weekend Of Hell 2018 (Dario Argento and Bruce Campbell)

Post by Marzey »

A few weeks ago I went to the Weekend of Hell Horrorconvention in Dortmund Germany and met two of my all time favorite people when it comes to Horrormovies. I always wanted to meet them!! Dream finally came true!!

Dario Argento

Bruce Campbell
Last edited by Marzey on Sun Nov 11, 2018 5:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
tmj6
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Weekend Of Hell 2018 (Dario Argento and Bruce Campbell)

Post by tmj6 »

{up} {up}
ThatFinnishFan
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by ThatFinnishFan »

Damn! That is so cool! I love both of them too! :D

Dario has made some of the greatest European horror classics and, well, Bruce is the freakin' Ash! :D

If I would've known they were both in Germany, I would've definitely come there! That is so close to Finland! Damn! :D I should've come there...
My Collection: Arnold Schwarzenegger, Sylvester Stallone, Kevin Spacey, David Lynch, Martin Freeman, Benedict Cumberbatch, Andy Serkis, Ian McKellen, Lee Pace, Luke Evans, Orlando Bloom, Jackie Chan, Roger Moore, George Lazenby, Daniel Craig, Henry Cavill, Bryan Cranston, Ennio Morricone, Hugh Laurie, Judi Dench, Brian May, Derren Brown, Jay Leno, Colin Firth, James Earl Jones, Christopher Plummer, John Carpenter, George R.R. Martin, Patrick Stewart, Aaron Eckhart, Mark Wahlberg, Tim Burton, Terry Gilliam, Pedro Almodovar, Edward James Olmos, Francis Ford Coppola, John Hurt, Mads Mikkelsen, Sean Connery, Serj Tankian, Geoffrey Rush, George A. Romero, Adam West, David Hayter, Willem Dafoe, Carey Mulligan, Max Von Sydow.... and many others :)

I am from Finland and I love collecting movies & tv-shows and autographs from people I admire!
Marzey
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Marzey »

ThatFinnishFan wrote:****! That is so cool! I love both of them too! :D

Dario has made some of the greatest European horror classics and, well, Bruce is the freakin' Ash! :D

If I would've known they were both in Germany, I would've definitely come there! That is so close to Finland! ****! :D I should've come there...
Oh yes that's right thats close and you should have then. But go to the Weekend of Hell Facebook page for updates in the future they always have great guests. In December its gonna be Robert Englund again!!
Marzey
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Marzey »

Marzey wrote:
ThatFinnishFan wrote:****! That is so cool! I love both of them too! :D

If I would've known they were both in Germany, I would've definitely come there! That is so close to Finland! ****! :D I should've come there...
Oh yes that's right, you should have. But go to the Weekend of Hell Facebook page for updates in the future they always have great guests. In December it's gonna be Robert Englund again!!