Hamilton: An American Musical Success!

Post your recent In Person successes and celebrity encounter photos here.
alex140799
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Hamilton: An American Musical Success!

Post by alex140799 »

Hi all,

On Wednesday I saw the matinee performance of Hamilton at the Richard Rodgers Theater (New York) and I got very lucky at the stage door! The performance was amazing, despite Hamilton, Burr and Eliza all being played by understudies (they were all incredible). I got to meet these 6 cast members, who all signed my playbill (pictured):

Kevin McFerrin (Alexander Hamilton)

Andrew Chappelle (Aaron Burr)

James Monroe Iglehart (Marquis de Lafayette/Thomas Jefferson)- Super friendly, got a photo too!

Anthony Lee Medina (John Laurens/Philip Hamilton)- The nicest person ever! Had a photo and a quick chat with him.

Joanna A. jones (Peggy Schuyler/Maria Reynolds)- She skipped the majority of the crowd and came straight to my small section, but she was lovely and she agreed to a photo

Donald Webber Jr. (Phillip Schuyler/James Reynolds)

When I exited the theatre, there were maybe a dozen people already waiting at the barriers, but I managed to get a good spot and meet everyone who exited. Considering it was a matinee, I was over the moon with 6 of the performers coming out! If you have any questions please let me know, I’d be happy to share more about my experience!

harto
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Hamilton: An American Musical Success!

Post by harto »

Awesome!
GoMovies - full movies online
dancingirl1
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by dancingirl1 »

NICE!
Britney Spears==>> 6 #1 albums. 2 diamond albums. 8 platinum albums. 400+ awards. 200M+ records sold. Britney has sold over 45 million records this decade despite only releasing three albums. Globally, Britney has more #1 singles than any other female artist except Madonna and Rihanna. "Oops!...I Did It Again" by Britney is the 5th best selling album of the 2000s decade worldwide. Britney is the only female artist to chart her first seven albums in the top two of the Billboard 200. Britney has achieved at least one #1 album in 3 different decades (90's, 00's, 10's). Britney is the first solo female artist from the 90's to reach 1 billion Spotify streams. Despite NOT even being a single, 'Tom's Diner', ft. Britney , has become Giorgio Moroders best-selling digital track. 2015 Billboard Awards ratings reached a 14-year high, with numbers peaking during Britney's performance. She IS the princess of Pop. Bow Down! #StayMadHaters
matthew119
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by matthew119 »

People are crazy about celebrities and everyone wants to meet them and take a picture with celebrities just too post n the social media networks. This is not a good thing, celebrities also have their own social life and if they react angrily then people make memes against them. But nobody thinks that maybe they were tired that time or etc. Try to buy assignment online if you have an academic project.