Marilyn Manson IP Success!?

Post your recent In Person successes and celebrity encounter photos here.
Marzey
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Marilyn Manson IP Success!?

Post by Marzey »

Yesterday me and a friend were waiting for Marilyn Manson at his hotel in Berlin. Shortly after we arrived his tourbus came. A whole bunch of luggage was loaded in and at one point his assistant came to us:
Whe yre you waiting for?
- Marilyn Manson!
Ok, you can get one thing signed each and NO PHOTOS! If you take any photos you won't get anything!

Then he took our 2 things into the tourbus and walked back into the hotel. Moments later Manson was rolled out in a wheelchair and brought into the tourbus. Soon after that his assistant handed us our stuff back signed.

I know he is nice to his fans and often signs in person in front of you. Now that he is injured he can't do that at the moment. Since this is the first time I ever saw him up close in person I can't compare to other autographs.
I am just worried that his guy signed the stuff, because a friend told me his autographs he recently signed in the wheelchair are different from the usual ones.

Can anyone tell me if what I got is legit?

Saw him live in 2007 and it was one of the best shows I have seen. Huge fan of "Eat Me, Drink Me" because that has some Alice Cooper vibe.