IN PERSON: Bruce Dickinson - Iron Maiden

Post your recent In Person successes and celebrity encounter photos here.
oryxandcrake
$10 gift certificate winner
$10 gift certificate winner

IN PERSON: Bruce Dickinson - Iron Maiden

Post by oryxandcrake »

Iron Maiden frontman Bruce Dickinson just had his autobiography "What Does This Button Do?" released in Swedish and came to Stockholm to promote it in tv, radio and press last week and also to speak at a leadership confererence. With short notice he managed to squeeze in a signing session in Åhléns department store right in the center of town. As this is on my way home from work I stopped by about an hour into the signing session and bought a book, which he signed after maybe 20-30 min waiting in line.

I also hoped for him to sign a few Iron Maiden items I had signed by all other members, and maybe take a pic. No luck, pics were not allowed except from the queue, and he told me he would try to sign some other items when he was done with the books. He finished signing books a few minutes before the allotted time, but as there was a lot of fans who brought their own items he decided not to sign any as it would take too long and he was on a tight schedule for the next event.

Anyway, here is my autographed book.

Uploaded with surfmypictures
Most Recent Success In Person: Candlemass
Favorite In Person successes: Van Halen, Springsteen, Black Sabbath, Judas Priest, Depeche Mode
Most Recent Success TTM: Robert Englund
Waiting For: Dave Mustaine
Most Wanted: Lemmy (RIP)