Daniel Radcliffe Success!

Post your recent In Person successes and celebrity encounter photos here.
LunaMellark
$10 gift certificate winner

Daniel Radcliffe Success!

Post by LunaMellark »

Hello,

Just realised that I never posted this on the forum! Back in March I went to see Rosencrantz & Guildenstern Are Dead back at the Old Vic Theatre in London, starring Daniel Radcliffe.

After the show, me and my friend were lucky enough to meet Dan and he signed my ticket, and a photo, and a poster and another photo for my friend which my friend let me have - very happy with this! Dan was so kind and took the time to speak to everyone and sign/pose for pictures :)

Last edited by LunaMellark on Sun Jul 09, 2017 6:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Favourite Successes: Derek Thompson, David Ames, Daniel Radcliffe (IP/VV), Evanna Lynch (IP), Colin Morgan, Amber Riley, Naya Rivera, Sarah Close, Ellie Goulding and John Boyega (VV).

Most Wanted: Tom Odell, Casualty Cast, Holby City Cast, Skins Cast, Harry Potter Cast (Rupert Grint, Bonnie Wright) Eastenders Cast, Coronation Street Cast, Hollyoaks Cast, Glee Cast and Sherlock Cast.
Myself205
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Daniel Radcliffe Success!

Post by Myself205 »

I saw the play as well and he was amazing at meeting fans after the show. I didn't think he would sign anything not related to the play so only got my programme signed. He was lovely
LunaMellark

Re: Daniel Radcliffe Success!

Post by LunaMellark »

Myself205 wrote:I saw the play as well and he was amazing at meeting fans after the show. I didn't think he would sign anything not related to the play so only got my programme signed. He was lovely
He really was, it was all so organised too! He was ever so kind, definitely one of the nicest celebs I've had the pleasure of meeting :)

Favourite Successes: Derek Thompson, David Ames, Daniel Radcliffe (IP/VV), Evanna Lynch (IP), Colin Morgan, Amber Riley, Naya Rivera, Sarah Close, Ellie Goulding and John Boyega (VV).

Most Wanted: Tom Odell, Casualty Cast, Holby City Cast, Skins Cast, Harry Potter Cast (Rupert Grint, Bonnie Wright) Eastenders Cast, Coronation Street Cast, Hollyoaks Cast, Glee Cast and Sherlock Cast.
Michaelicoff
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Daniel Radcliffe Success

Post by Michaelicoff »

I have looked at 17 Daniel Radcliffe autogrpahs from various sets that are now on ebay.
They all have the letters dc with a line connecting them, not touching dc.
I recommend this auto trading system for reliable trading
Eastenders
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Daniel Radcliffe Success

Post by Eastenders »

Michaelicoff wrote:I have looked at 17 Daniel Radcliffe autogrpahs from various sets that are now on ebay.
ok whats your point lol :lol: :lol: :lol:
LunaMellark

Re: Daniel Radcliffe Success

Post by LunaMellark »

Michaelicoff wrote:I have looked at 17 Daniel Radcliffe autogrpahs from various sets that are now on ebay.
Oh that's strange :shock: