EMMA WATSON Awesome Success

Post your recent In Person successes and celebrity encounter photos here.
James

EMMA WATSON Awesome Success

Post by James »

Not much to say on this one other than on Monday, after a many-year wait, I finally got a photo with Emma Watson at the UK premiere of Noah.

She also signed my HP DVD sleeve (already signed by Daniel Radcliffe & Rupert Grint, amongst others) and my autograph book.

See a write up, pictures and scans here:

http://jamesmeets.wordpress.com/2014/04/01/677/

James :D
lestrange;
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: EMMA WATSON Awesome Success

Post by lestrange; »

Wow, your photo with Emma is great! {up} Congrats on that, I think many people (including me) are a bit jealous right now. ;-)
And I totally agree with what you said about Logan - at the Noah premiere in Berlin last month he was just as awesome, what a nice guy!
In Person Successes: Jennifer Lawrence, Josh Hutcherson, Kristen Stewart, Johnny Depp, Emma Watson, Daniel Radcliffe, Anne Hathaway, Shailene Woodley, Logan Lerman, Emma Stone, Andrew Garfield, Jamie Foxx, George Clooney, Benedict Cumberbatch, Orlando Bloom, Jennifer Connelly, Ray Winstone, Richard Armitage, Matt Damon, Bill Murray, Christoph Waltz, Jean Dujardin, Tilda Swinton, Saoirse Ronan, Ralph Fiennes, John Hurt, Jamie Campbell Bower, Eddie Redmayne, Sam Claflin, Jena Malone, James Franco, Robert Pattinson, Taylor Lautner, Douglas Booth, Kevin Zegers, Robert Sheehan, Tom Felton, Natalia Tena, Luke Evans, Ian Somerhalder, Paul Wesley, Torrey DeVitto, Nathaniel Buzolic, Sylvester McCoy, Evangeline Lilly, Jeffrey Wright, Willow Shields, Michelle Forbes, Alfie Allen, Finn Jones, James Cosmo, Daniel Gillies, Zach Roerig, Sara Canning, David Anders, Tom Payne, Daniel Portman, Jerry Bruckheimer, Nina Jacobson, Cassandra Clare & more.
Annataz
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Annataz »

omg im jelous!! ;D
Moviefan2k4
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Moviefan2k4 »

No offense intended, but are British people always really serious? I'm only asking because Emma's not smiling in that picture. She almost looks like she didn't want to be at the screening.
James

Post by James »

Moviefan2k4 wrote:Emma's not smiling in that picture. She almost looks like she didn't want to be at the screening.
She's not the nicest person in the world - she probably didn't want to be there!
Moviefan2k4
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Moviefan2k4 »

James wrote:
Moviefan2k4 wrote:Emma's not smiling in that picture. She almost looks like she didn't want to be at the screening.
She's not the nicest person in the world - she probably didn't want to be there!
That's sad; I hope she was just having a rough time, and that isn't her daily temperament. :(
dancingirl1
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by dancingirl1 »

Wish she would've smiled.
Britney Spears==>> 6 #1 albums. 2 diamond albums. 8 platinum albums. 400+ awards. 200M+ records sold. Britney has sold over 45 million records this decade despite only releasing three albums. Globally, Britney has more #1 singles than any other female artist except Madonna and Rihanna. "Oops!...I Did It Again" by Britney is the 5th best selling album of the 2000s decade worldwide. Britney is the only female artist to chart her first seven albums in the top two of the Billboard 200. Britney has achieved at least one #1 album in 3 different decades (90's, 00's, 10's). Britney is the first solo female artist from the 90's to reach 1 billion Spotify streams. Despite NOT even being a single, 'Tom's Diner', ft. Britney , has become Giorgio Moroders best-selling digital track. 2015 Billboard Awards ratings reached a 14-year high, with numbers peaking during Britney's performance. She IS the princess of Pop. Bow Down! #StayMadHaters
James

Post by James »

Moviefan2k4 wrote:
James wrote:
That's sad; I hope she was just having a rough time, and that isn't her daily temperament. :(
It is. I met her four years ago and she was plain rude. Only reason I got this photo was because I told her how disappointed I was back then.
Marzey
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Marzey »

The premiere itself was cool and I also got Jennifer Connelly autograph my "Phenomena" DVD. but I am most proud to have Emma Watsons autograph as well.
I met Emma in Berlin one day after the "Noah" premiere.

I filmed it all and just made the screenshots. Here is my Video:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8eUrSYt4V3I
Moviefan2k4
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Moviefan2k4 »

She's either really focused or flat-out p!$$ed at this event.