GINGERSNAP2711 IS A SCAMMER - PROOF! DO NOT TRUST

Autographs for sale or exchange.
iamdanieljlacey
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

GINGERSNAP2711 IS A SCAMMER - PROOF! DO NOT TRUST

Post by iamdanieljlacey »

Gingersnap2711 is a scammer and needs to be banned!

Proof pictures!! (sorry, I dont know how to make them viewable without having to click a link!)

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/266/syxi.jpg/
http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/32/ajyt.jpg/
http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/607/burb.jpg/

AND I EVEN FOUND THE EBAY LINK OF THE PHOTO I WAS SENT!

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Signed-Cd-Sin ... 58a3e94ce1

Admin need to do something about these scammers! DO NOT BE FOOLED BY GINGERSNAP2711!
I am no longer using this site. Too many pricks.
Gleelover4eva
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: GINGERSNAP2711 IS A SCAMMER - PROOF! DO NOT TRUST

Post by Gleelover4eva »

They offered me the same thing!!!
username_removed
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by username_removed »

I bet this is the same as that scammer Loulou! funny how I commented on the post about her a few days ago and then all of a sudden a new scammer is on the scene!!

Message admin

Frankee x
Favourite Celebrities I've Met:
Katy Perry, Cheryl Cole, The Saturdays, Justin Bieber, Amanda Seyfried, Taylor Momsen, Heidi Montag & Spencer Pratt, Sharon Osbourne, The Wanted, Katie Price, Ashley Roberts, Rylan Clark, One Direction, Cher Lloyd, Sam Bailey, Amanda Holden, Alan Carr, Russell Kane

Celebrities I Hope To Meet:
Britney Spears, Kelly Clarkson, Enrique Iglesias, Justin Timberlake, Nicki Minaj, Cheryl Cole *again*, Cameron Diaz, Channing Tatum, Lea Michele, Ariana Grande, Demi Lovato, Miley Cyrus, Nicola Roberts, Naomi Campbell, David Tennant, Matt Smith, Ryan Reynolds, The Vamps, Elyar Fox

Other Celebrity Experiences:
My friend got me a video message from David Walliams!
Birthday shoutout from The Vamps on their live Twitcam!
C1RQU1T
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by C1RQU1T »

UGH !!! Scammers i hate them ! Why not IP banned them ! Get them off this site ! any anyone who wishes to trade don't trade with anyone who hasn't got a good reputation. i think the 100 post rule should be changed to something like 300 or 500 because there are way to many scammers now !
Favourite In-Person - Nicki Minaj, Ariana Grande, Delta Goodrem, Keith Urban, Seal, Joel Madden, Ricky Martin
Favourite TTM/VV - Miley Cyrus, Justin Bieber, Ariana Grande, lil Wayne (jail)
Favourite Celebrity Moment - Met Nicki Minaj at Sydney Entertainment Centre she held my hand and said " F#ck the haters babe Just remember your haters are your motivators" <3
iamdanieljlacey
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

C1RQU1T wrote:UGH !!! Scammers i hate them ! Why not IP banned them ! Get them off this site ! any anyone who wishes to trade don't trade with anyone who hasn't got a good reputation. i think the 100 post rule should be changed to something like 300 or 500 because there are way to many scammers now !
100% agree! I messaged admin, they saw it, but don't think they did anything!
C1RQU1T
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by C1RQU1T »

iamdanieljlacey wrote:
C1RQU1T wrote:UGH !!! Scammers i hate them ! Why not IP banned them ! Get them off this site ! any anyone who wishes to trade don't trade with anyone who hasn't got a good reputation. i think the 100 post rule should be changed to something like 300 or 500 because there are way to many scammers now !
Sadly admin never replies to Messages :/ sometimes i got the feeling that s/he is a bot
Favourite In-Person - Nicki Minaj, Ariana Grande, Delta Goodrem, Keith Urban, Seal, Joel Madden, Ricky Martin
Favourite Celebrity Moment - Met Nicki Minaj at Sydney Entertainment Centre she held my hand and said " F#ck the haters babe Just remember your haters are your motivators" <3
iamdanieljlacey
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

C1RQU1T wrote:
iamdanieljlacey wrote:
Sadly admin never replies to Messages :/ sometimes i got the feeling that s/he is a bot
That would explain why then :/
C1RQU1T
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by C1RQU1T »

Yes, What this site needs is active moderators to deal with the drama and i wish i could apply to help the forum because i know some people just need to get banned !
iamdanieljlacey
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

C1RQU1T wrote:Yes, What this site needs is active moderators to deal with the drama and i wish i could apply to help the forum because i know some people just need to get banned !
I agree! I'd love to be involved helping out for that too!
C1RQU1T
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by C1RQU1T »

Yes :)