Is anyone selling American Stamps?

Autographs for sale or exchange.
LunaMellark
$10 gift certificate winner

Is anyone selling American Stamps?

Post by LunaMellark »

Hi,

I'm looking for some American Stamps (Forever Stamps I think they're called?) which will work sending a letter from America to the UK. The usual person on here I buy them from isn't active on the forum anymore :(

Thank you very much!

Best Wishes, Jess.

Favourite Successes: Derek Thompson, David Ames, Daniel Radcliffe (IP/VV), Evanna Lynch (IP), Colin Morgan, Amber Riley, Naya Rivera, Sarah Close, Ellie Goulding and John Boyega (VV).

Most Wanted: Tom Odell, Casualty Cast, Holby City Cast, Skins Cast, Harry Potter Cast (Rupert Grint, Bonnie Wright) Eastenders Cast, Coronation Street Cast, Hollyoaks Cast, Glee Cast and Sherlock Cast.
Hartster
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Is anyone selling American Stamps?

Post by Hartster »

Message me and I might be able to help. How much (quantity) are you looking for?
Space enthusiast w/a Sharpie! Ex-journalist. Published in British Interplanetary Society's Spaceflight and National Geographic Traveler magazines; also NASA's Scientist-Astronauts, Freedom 7: The Historic Flight of Alan B. Shepard books and contributor to The Star Trek Encyclopedia: A Reference Guide to the Future and the A Matter of Time: The Unauthorized Back to the Future Lexicon among others. Follow me at @HBSastrowardoyo, check out my astronaut and other space travelers autograph collection at https://www.flickr.com/photos/45855752@ ... 973452526/
LunaMellark

Post by LunaMellark »

Hartster wrote:Message me and I might be able to help. How much (quantity) are you looking for?
Hi. I'm looking for a sheet (I can't remember if they come in sheets of 10 or sheets of 12, but either would be great!) Thank you so much :)

Favourite Successes: Derek Thompson, David Ames, Daniel Radcliffe (IP/VV), Evanna Lynch (IP), Colin Morgan, Amber Riley, Naya Rivera, Sarah Close, Ellie Goulding and John Boyega (VV).

Most Wanted: Tom Odell, Casualty Cast, Holby City Cast, Skins Cast, Harry Potter Cast (Rupert Grint, Bonnie Wright) Eastenders Cast, Coronation Street Cast, Hollyoaks Cast, Glee Cast and Sherlock Cast.
Roberta2017
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Roberta2017 »

Also willing to help out; I go to the post office very often. PM if needed.
LunaMellark

Post by LunaMellark »

Thank you for your help everyone, think I've managed to get hold of some stamps but will PM if anything changes :D

Joshuamaloney
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Joshuamaloney »

Can you help me get some UK stamps? I'd be willing to trade and pay the difference!
northwellguy
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by northwellguy »

Joshuamaloney wrote:Can you help me get some UK stamps? I'd be willing to trade and pay the difference!
Just buy them from Royal Mail website

I buy the book of 12 1st class stamps

2 of them on a SASE gets a large 9x12 envelope under 50g from the UK to Canada

http://shop.royalmail.com/stamp-books/1 ... t/20160253
Successes? --- too many to count - pm me and I can help with an address if I have it and it worked. Feel free to ask.