One Sheet Posters for sale!!!

Autographs for sale or exchange.
MGonzo
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

One Sheet Posters for sale!!!

Post by MGonzo »

Hey guys!

I'm about to move and am looking to unload the vast majority of one sheet posters I've collected from working at a movie theater for the last year and a half. Almost all of them are in near perfect condition (with the exception of a few that were on display before I acquired them). They would be amazing to have signed and displayed and I thought I'd list them here to see if you all were interested in them before going the eBay route!

Let me know if you're interested in any of my stash and I'll get back to you ASAP with a price! :D

1. Captain America: Civil War
2. X-Men: Apocalypse
3. Batman Vs. Superman (I have one poster with Batman and Superman facing each other, and a second poster with Wonder Woman on it)
4. The Big Short
5. Independence Day: Resurgence
6. The Purge: Election Year
7. Pete's Dragon
8. 13 Hours
9. London Has Fallen
10. Criminal
12. Zootopia
13. Now You See Me 2
14. Jason Bourne
15. 10 Cloverfield Lane
16. Alice Through the Looking Glass
17. Mike and Dave Need Wedding Dates
18. Star Trek Beyond
19. The Girl on the Train
20. Fantastic Beasts and Where To Find Them
21. Money Monster
22. Free State of Jones
23. Collateral Beauty
24. Wonder Woman
25. Allied
26. Deepwater Horizon
27. War Dogs
28. A Monster Calls
29. The Mummy (2017)
30. Jack Reacher: Never Go Back
31. Trolls
32. Assassins Creed
33. Moana
34. Live By Night
35. Gold
36. Life
37. Patriot's Day
38. The Lego Batman Movie
39. Silence
40. War For The Planet of the Apes
41. Why Him?
42. Kong: Skull Island
43. Passengers
44. The Accountant
45. The Boy

2017 Oscar Nominees/Winners
46. Hacksaw Ridge
47. La La Land
48. Lion
49. Fences
Received
Authentic: Josh Groban, Tony Bennett, Samantha Barks, Alfie Boe, Sierra Boggess, Carl Reiner, Rose Marie, Henry Winkler, Michael Caine, Emily Kinney, Bill Farmer, Josh Young, Vic Damone, Ramin Karimloo, Andrew Lincoln, Kathryn Beaumont, Billy Crystal, Carol Coombs, Karolyn Grimes, Barbara Feldon, Yvonne Strahovski, Jim Davis, Simon Pegg, Carol Burnett, Robert Clary, Richard M. Sherman, Tony Anselmo, Don Rickles, Elinor Donahue, Eddie Redmayne, Florence Henderson, Dawn Wells, Ian McKellen, Jennifer Morrison, Josh Dallas, David Newell, Don Iwerks, Si Robertson, Aaron Eckhart, Tim Allen, Geoffrey Rush, Keira Knightley, Frank Oz, Steve Whitmire, Fran Brill, Kevin Clash, Caroll Spinney, Jerry Nelson, Georgie Henley, Skander Keynes, Rick Goldschmidt, Henry Cavill, Amanda Seyfried

Authentic Books: Jimmy Stewart, Dick Van Dyke, Mary Tyler Moore, Si Robertson, Julie Andrews, Martin Short, Don Iwerks, Dr. Ben Carson, Neil Patrick Harris, Drew Barrymore, Billy Crystal
wintersoldier
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: One Sheet Posters for sale!!!

Post by wintersoldier »

How much for the La La Land one?