It is currently Thu Oct 18, 2018 7:42 pm

All times are UTC




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 5 posts ] 
Author Message
 Post subject: For Sale - UK Customers Only Please! - EBay
PostPosted: Tue Dec 26, 2017 10:48 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Nov 30, 2017 11:36 am
Posts: 28
Location: United Kingdom
Autographs received: 900
Collector since: 2011
Hi guys, selling a few spares from my collection!

All listed on my eBay.
If you disagree with prices, I have Best Offer turned on so make a sensible offer ON EBAY and I may accept!

UK Customers Only!
£1 postage per item, but if you buy multiple in any one transaction, I’ll refund the extra postage.

My eBay link: https://ebay.co.uk/usr/djlacey-uk

Payment via PayPal only!

Happy shopping!


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: For Sale - UK Customers Only Please! - EBay
PostPosted: Sat Dec 30, 2017 1:21 pm 
Offline
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Joined: Sun Jun 14, 2015 1:42 pm
Posts: 109
Autographs received: 0
Collector since: 2012
Dont think you will sell any of them son.

They are worth nothing.


Top
 Profile E-mail  
 
 Post subject: Re: For Sale - UK Customers Only Please! - EBay
PostPosted: Sun Dec 31, 2017 8:43 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Nov 30, 2017 11:36 am
Posts: 28
Location: United Kingdom
Autographs received: 900
Collector since: 2011
Garyanderson wrote:
Dont think you will sell any of them son.

They are worth nothing.


Shows what you know because I’ve sold lots since I posted this {up}
Now please get a life and stop following me everywhere around this forum.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: For Sale - UK Customers Only Please! - EBay
PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2018 6:55 am 
Offline
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jul 11, 2007 4:32 am
Posts: 102
Autographs received: 7
Collector since: 2012
danielsautographs wrote:
Hi guys, selling a few spares from my collection!

All listed on my eBay.
If you disagree with prices, I have Best Offer turned on so make a sensible offer ON EBAY and I may accept!

UK Customers Only!
£1 postage per item, but if you buy multiple in any one transaction, I’ll refund the extra postage.

My eBay link: https://ebay.co.uk/usr/djlacey-uk

Payment via PayPal only!

Happy shopping!


Hi, I cannot find your collections from the link you posted of eBay!

_________________
"Some people are worth melting for." - Olaf the Snowman

https://www.youtube.com/user/josephineroy2000

Image


Top
 Profile E-mail  
 
 Post subject: Re: For Sale - UK Customers Only Please! - EBay
PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2018 8:50 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Nov 30, 2017 11:36 am
Posts: 28
Location: United Kingdom
Autographs received: 900
Collector since: 2011
Josephine Roy wrote:
Hi, I cannot find your collections from the link you posted of eBay!


Hi, the link only works for UK customers as I’ve turned off the international search because I can only ship to the UK at this time. That may be why? My apologies!


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 5 posts ] 

All times are UTC


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests



You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Jump to:  

Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group