PATRICK SWAYZE

Discussion of current events and participation in intelligent conversation with other Fanmail.biz users.
New Fanmail.biz Users: Introduce Yourself Here! 8)
ETHAN'S LOVE
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

PATRICK SWAYZE

Post by ETHAN'S LOVE »

Hi Guys!
I was wondering if anyone of u has some positive news about Patrick Swayzw Health?
i heard he had a pancreas cancer and i haven0t found any recent news about it...
could someone tell me something when u have some news? :razz:
thank u a lot.... :lol:
Thumper

Re: PATRICK SWAYZE

Post by Thumper »

"Fans of Patrick Swayze now fear the worst, after a US TV network claimed to have obtained legal papers showing the actor is preparing for the end.

The Dirty Dancing heartthrob, 55, who is battling pancreatic cancer, is said to have placed all his real estate into a living trust.

The documents are normally filed by those terminally ill, to ensure their final wishes are taken care of. "

Remember the news exaggerates stuff, so you gotta be careful of what you beleive
Type it into google and press "news" at the top
Jelly_tot
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Jelly_tot »

this is very sad news. The last i heard of him was he was really struggling with his illness & was getting very weak :(
margotchanning
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by margotchanning »

Thumper wrote:"Fans of Patrick Swayze now fear the worst, after a US TV network claimed to have obtained legal papers showing the actor is preparing for the end.

The Dirty Dancing heartthrob, 55, who is battling pancreatic cancer, is said to have placed all his real estate into a living trust.

The documents are normally filed by those terminally ill, to ensure their final wishes are taken care of. "

Remember the news exaggerates stuff, so you gotta be careful of what you beleive
Type it into google and press "news" at the top
He has to prepare for every eventuality. I wouldn't read too much in to anything. I prefer to wait for the official statements.

http://www.freewebs.com/caribbean-queen My Autograph Collection

http://www.youtube.com/imalittlemidget - Check out my singing on youtube!