Fanmail.biz is spam central

Discussion of current events and participation in intelligent conversation with other Fanmail.biz users.
New Fanmail.biz Users: Introduce Yourself Here! 8)
SD814
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Fanmail.biz is spam central

Post by SD814 »

Charliemelt is in overdrive today, spamming like his life depends on it. Way to ruin this messageboard buddy.
LeonCamilleri
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Fanmail.biz is spam central

Post by LeonCamilleri »

Yes, he's one person to blame. But one can also blame the moderators and admins for not giving the role of admins to others who are frequent on the website, not visit the forum like once every 4days.
Most Recent Success : Adam West

Waiting For: Bette Midler,Tim Cook,Dan Castellaneta,Seth MacFarlane,Robert Englund,Maggie Smith,Nick Jonas,Rod Stewart,Liza Minnelli,Tim Burton,Aretha Franklin,Lionel Richie (P.A.),Celine Dion (P.A.) x2,Quincy Jones (P.A.),Oprah Winfrey (P.A.), Jim Parsons, Kevin Hart,Idina Menzel,Alice Cooper,Craig Federighi, Phil Schiller,Jony Ive,Dan Riccio,The Jacksons,Bette Midler,Cher,Larry King,Jackie Chan,Ed Sheeran,Jessie J,Brian May(x2),Stevie Wonder,George Martin,Whoopi Goldberg,Eddy Cue,James Earl Jones(x2),Sam Smith,Tom Hanks,Emma Watson,Al Pacino(x2),Bruce Willis,Macklemore,Ryan Lewis,Adam West(x3),Bruce Springsteen,George Lucas,Jennifer Hudson,Reggie Fils-Aime(x2)

Most Wanted: Celine Dion,Tim Cook,Seth MacFarlane,Michael Jackson,Amy Winehouse,Steve Jobs
CWill97
$10 gift certificate winner
$10 gift certificate winner

Re: Fanmail.biz is spam central

Post by CWill97 »

LeonCamilleri wrote:Yes, he's one person to blame. But one can also blame the moderators and admins for not giving the role of admins to others who are frequent on the website, not visit the forum like once every 4days.
Unfortunately, as I'm only a trainee moderator, I cannot delete posts. If I could, it'd be a lot cleaner. I've tried numerous times asking Admin to promote my position but with no success. :( I'm going to try messaging him again about it. Admin does an amazing job with addresses and keeping everything up to date. It's just hard for one person to do all that and then clean the boards with the ridiculous amount of spam that clutters everything
EVERY REQUEST INCLUDES A SASE, INDEX CARD FOR "SLIGHT" PROTECTION AND LOR!!

NONE OF MY AUTOGRAPHS ARE FOR SALE!!! THEY ARE FOR MY PERSONAL COLLECTION ONLY!!!

Autograph collecting is a hobby of mine. It is not meant to be anything for profit nor beyond my enjoyment. I only send out to people I have deep respect for in their profession/field. I send out to the following but not limited to: professional/college athletes/coaches, actors/actresses from TV shows, artists/authors, voice actors/actresses, and any other random celebrity I love/respect. I try to respect everyone's privacy the best I can.

Feel free to private message me about anything. I'm always willing to help if I can. Just do not demand addresses/advice. Be chill about it and I'll definitely be of some help! Aggression and entitlement gets nothing.

Best advice I can give everyone about autograph collecting through the mail are the 3 P's:

BE POLITE!!!
BE POSITIVE!!!
BE PATIENT!!!