Bizzarre Weather

Discussion of current events and participation in intelligent conversation with other Fanmail.biz users.
New Fanmail.biz Users: Introduce Yourself Here! 8)
Markd
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Bizzarre Weather

Post by Markd »

Hi Everyone,
I am interested in knowing if anyone else has experienced any bizzarre weather in their areas. In my town today a small tornado touched down and pulled out trees, damaged houses, and ripped most of the roof off of our police detatchment. At least 10 people were severely injured. At the time everyone in my family was outside at the time we were all okay although my grandma did get struck when we were moving inside by their canopy which sits on their deck. At the end of the storm the canopy ended up on our roof. I hope anyone who also had this kind of weather is safe. The last tornado to hit my town was in the late 1960s.

Mark
Visit my Autograph blog to see my successes!

markdautographs.blogspot.ca
Rockmadman2007
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Bizzarre Weather

Post by Rockmadman2007 »

Tell me about it! Bizarre weather. Ha! :D Down here in Oklahoma, you would expect it to be really hot, eh? NO! It is flooding like crazy! I hate it. I can't go outside because its summer and its flooding. Weird stuff. Oh, by the way. On my brother's birthday, it snowed. That was at the end of April this year. :?