Coming Sonn: Pirates of the Caribbean: At World's End

Discussion of current events and participation in intelligent conversation with other Fanmail.biz users.
New Fanmail.biz Users: Introduce Yourself Here! 8)
Jack Sparrow's Sweety
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Coming Sonn: Pirates of the Caribbean: At World's End

Post by Jack Sparrow's Sweety »

Here is an information about the third film of the trilogy Pirates of the Caribbean:

At the conclusion of Dead Man's Chest, Will Turner, Elizabeth Swann, and company find refuge with Tia Dalma, who offers them the opportunity to rescue Captain Jack Sparrow from Davy Jones' Locker. She says they will need a captain, "who knows those waters," prompting the reappearance of Captain Barbossa, killed by Jack Sparrow in the first film and who has been resurrected.
The climactic battle in the third film, the crew travel to Singapore to steal a navigational chart from the Chinese pirate Sao Feng, which will lead them to the World's End. They journey through a frozen oceanbefore sailing over an enormous waterfall and into Davy Jones' Locker.While imprisoned there, Jack Sparrow is confronted with the many facets of his character before being rescued by Will, Elizabeth and the crew.Despite their mutual animosity and distrust, Sparrow and Barbossa form an alliance when they discover a more sinister threat has arisen; Cutler Beckett, who now possesses the heart of Davy Jones, has begun purging piracy with the commanded assistance of Jones and the Flying Dutchman. The world's pirates gather for a meeting known as the Brethren of the Coast, consisting of nine pirate lords, including Sao Feng, as the stage is set for a climactic battle between pirates, Davy Jones and his henchmen, the Royal Navy, and the East India Trading Company at an enormous whirlpool.

Johnny Depp as Captain Jack Sparrow: Elizabeth tricked him into being swallowed by the Kraken in the previous film to save the crew. Sparrow is now trapped in Davy Jones' Locker. There he remains until a rescue party arrives, whereupon he returns to the living world to battle his nemesis, Davy Jones. In the trailer he mentions that he owes some of the pirate lords an unknown amount of money.

Orlando Bloom as Will Turner: A blacksmith turned pirate, and the son of the pirate "Bootstrap Bill" Turner. Bootstrap is working on the Flying Dutchman under direct control of Davy Jones who owns Bill's soul and Will hopes to free him, as well as to marry Elizabeth Swann.

Keira Knightley as Elizabeth Swann: The Governor's daughter who was engaged to Turner, with a love of adventure.

Geoffrey Rush as Captain Hector Barbossa: The former first mate, and later captain, of the Black Pearl, he led a mutiny against Captain Jack Sparrow eleven years earlier. Although killed by Sparrow at the end of the first film, a resurrected Barbossa returns to lead The Black Pearl crew to World's End to rescue Sparrow.

Chow Yun-Fat as Captain Sao Feng: The Pirate Lord of Singapore, he captains the Chinese ship The Empress. "Sao Feng" means "Howling Wind" in Chinese.

Bill Nighy provides motion capture and the voice for Davy Jones: The ghostly ruler of the ocean depths and captain of The Flying Dutchman, to whom Sparrow owed a blood debt. His heart was stolen by James Norrington, and as a result, he is in the service of Lord Cutler Beckett.

Jack Davenport as Admiral James Norrington: He is in an alliance with Lord Beckett and the East India Trading Company after stealing the heart of Davy Jones and bargaining it to Cutler Beckett for his career. He is also Elizabeth's former fiancé.

Stellan Skarsgård as "Bootstrap Bill" Turner: Will Turner's father, he is cursed to serve an eternity aboard The Flying Dutchman.

Tom Hollander as Lord Cutler Beckett: The principal antagonist; chairman of the East India Trading Company. He possesses Davy Jones' heart, and thus in control of the seven seas.

Kevin McNally as Joshamee Gibbs: Sparrow's loyal first mate. He has a slight drinking problem

Naomie Harris as Tia Dalma: A witch who travels with the former Black Pearl crew to rescue Sparrow. She raised Barbossa from the dead at the end of Dead Man's Chest. She is more powerful than the crew realizes.

Lee Arenberg as Pintel: A slightly mischievous, stolid member of Sparrow's crew.

Mackenzie Crook as Ragetti: A superstitious, scarecrow-like member of Sparrow's crew, having a wooden eye.

Jonathan Pryce as Governor Weatherby Swann: Governor of Port Royal, Jamaica. He is Elizabeth's father and is trapped in Beckett's service.

Keith Richards as Captain Teague: Assumed to be Jack's father.

{star} Jack Sparrow's Sweety {star}
Thnks, hangman, for the great avvy and siggy!!!!

{??} {??} {??} I Love You, Frankie!!!!! {??} {??} {??}
LEOx3_LOVE
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by LEOx3_LOVE »

Sounds Awesome! Can't wait to see it May 25th! :D Thanks for posting all of this great info! :wink:
Friends Fanatic :D
Credit: Vanessa Hudgens #1 Fan

Latest Success: Gena Rowlands
Most Wanted: Friends Cast & Titanic Cast<3
~*Sonia*~
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by ~*Sonia*~ »

I've watched it and it was really, really great!!!
I found out this site from Jack Sparrow's Sweety :)
ldy josie x
$10 gift certificate winner
$10 gift certificate winner

Post by ldy josie x »

I watched it too!
But I have mixed feelings about it. It certainly could have been better, but I still loved it anyways :D
For cheap, high-quality photos, magazine pictures, and autographs, please see shop. Click HERE to go!
Feel free to e-mail: josephine@fanmail.biz
ChattyGirl247

Post by ChattyGirl247 »

ldy josie x wrote:I watched it too!
But I have mixed feelings about it. It certainly could have been better, but I still loved it anyways :D
I had the same feeling. Overall it was REALLY good. Wait til the end credits there's a scene after
RobbyT43
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by RobbyT43 »

Yes, the scene after the credits explains alot...if you already haven't assumed what it is :wink:

Thanks for all of the info :D

-RobbyT43 8)
SIGNATURE MADE BY BRANDO- thanks!!!

My Autograph Website- http://photosbyrobby.fotopic.net/ [UPDATED!!!]