NEED HELP IN SEWING!

Discussion of current events and participation in intelligent conversation with other Fanmail.biz users.
New Fanmail.biz Users: Introduce Yourself Here! 8)
x Pirates-Fan x
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

NEED HELP IN SEWING!

Post by x Pirates-Fan x »

Are their any talented seemtress's on here that can help me find out how to make a classical ballet tutu? I am in desperate need of instructions as I need one this year and have no money. I already have a sewing machine and some sewing skills but wondered if anyone can give me patterns and instructions. I've looked everywhere and can't find anything!
Thanks much, any help appreiciated!,

x Pirates-Fan x
dgangel

Post by dgangel »

here I hope this helps-

http://sewing.about.com/gi/dynamic/offs ... w.tutu.com

Tutu.com, Dept. SN, Box 472287, Charlotte, NC 28247, stocks more than 20 ballet costume patterns, plus books on ballet costume design and construction. Some popular book titles include The Classical Tutu, The Romantic Tutu, The Ultimate Ballet Skirt, Classical Tutus for Children and Classical Ballet Costumes for Men. For a free catalog of books, patterns and ballet costume supplies, write to the address above, call (800) 420-2080 or visit http://www.tutu.com.
x Pirates-Fan x
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

THANK YOU! But is their anyone on here that has made their own classical tutu and has any tips?

x Pirates-Fan x
BondGirl
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by BondGirl »

It's pretty tricky, or at least I had a pretty hard time making my tutu, and it wasn't the classical. You'll be much happier if you check out that website. If you run into specific problems, feel free to message me.
x Pirates-Fan x
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Ok thanks much!

x Pirates-Fan x