I'm Still Here

Discussion of current events and participation in intelligent conversation with other Fanmail.biz users.
New Fanmail.biz Users: Introduce Yourself Here! 8)
EugeneE
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

I'm Still Here

Post by EugeneE »

Well, my week hasn't been the best. My Gateway computer which I bought almost 2 yrs ago from Best Buy broke down several days ago & needs to be repaired. This is going to be the 3rd repair in a year & it needs a new videocard & motherboard, it's still under Best Buy warranty so they will be sending someone out to repair it.

Well, I bought myself a Dell computer several days ago online & it will be arriving on Monday. I am using my old 8 yr old computer & I'm connected to the Internet thru dial-up. I have high-speed cable Internet (had it since June 2006) but the old computer can't handle & it & this is the reason why I haven't posted that much, I usually post almost everyday but since the dial-up connection is a 28.8 KB connection, I really haven't been able to post.

I received 3 autographs from Celebrity Merchandise several days ago & it really stinks that I can't scan them in since this old computer can't handle my printer, scanner, copier/faxer.

On Monday, when my new Dell arrives, I'll finally be able to connect to the NET thru broadband again & it will be great to finally be able to scan my autographs that I received.
F.A.D.E

Post by F.A.D.E »

Hi EugeneE!

Glad to hear you are still here :) I am sorry to hear you are having computer problems! {down} Hope they get fixed soon.

Congrats on your Celebrity Merchandise success! :D

Fatima Image
dgangel

Post by dgangel »

hey,

sorry about your computer problems, they can get frustrating. I'm glad your still here on the site though, your a very valuable member. Hope to have you back regularly soon :)
eug
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by eug »

hey! sorry for your computer problems!! hope your back soon!!!

eug :D
autographs pending: Meryl Streep, Julianne Moore, Helena Bonham Carter

latest success: Cate Blanchett
EugeneE
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by EugeneE »

Yeah, it will be great tommorrow when my new Dell computer arrives because I can finally get back online thru broadband & I can also scan my autographs that I received.

Yesterday, I received my autograph request from Bob Saget TTM, I sent to him at his agency & he sent me a beautiful personlized autograph.

My Dell computer arrived today via FedEx, they tried to deliver it yesterday but I was sleeping at the time & didn't hear them. Well, at least I'm back online via Broadband so I can scan my autographs received during the last several days.