Brand New...Hulkamania's Runnin' Wild!

Discussion of current events and participation in intelligent conversation with other Fanmail.biz users.
New Fanmail.biz Users: Introduce Yourself Here! 8)
xXHulkamaniaXx
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Brand New...Hulkamania's Runnin' Wild!

Post by xXHulkamaniaXx »

Hey all! I'm new around here, I just happened to find this place when I was searching for an address for the One Tree Hill cast...this is definitely a useful place! My brain is already scheming about all kinds of people to write to... :mrgreen:

Even though from what I can see, Hulk mostly just sends out pre-prints... :x

Most Recent Success: Channing Tatum!
dgangel

Post by dgangel »

hey xXHulkamaniaXx, welcome to fanmail.biz, i'm glad you like it here! yeah, I am not too much for preprints either. Maybe you could try him when he is filming the show, or at a wrestling match or something? Well goodluck & may you always have a full mailbox :mrgreen:
Stallone&SimpsonFan
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Stallone&SimpsonFan »

welcome to the forum, im a huge wwe fan here too. have you contacted any superstars ttm and got a response?
EugeneE
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by EugeneE »

Hi xXHulkamaniaXx & welcome to the forum.

I'm a former wrestling fan, used to love watching it years ago but don't watch it anymore.

I love watching movies, watching TV shows & listening to music so my autograph collection is mostly movie stars, TV stars & musicians. I love the TV show Buffy The Vampire Slayer so most of my autographs are from the stars of Buffy (TTM requests & SFM requests).
xXHulkamaniaXx
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by xXHulkamaniaXx »

EugeneE wrote:Hi xXHulkamaniaXx & welcome to the forum.

I'm a former wrestling fan, used to love watching it years ago but don't watch it anymore.

I love watching movies, watching TV shows & listening to music so my autograph collection is mostly movie stars, TV stars & musicians. I love the TV show Buffy The Vampire Slayer so most of my autographs are from the stars of Buffy (TTM requests & SFM requests).
Hey, funnily enough, I have autographs in my collection from Andy Hallett and Mercedes McNab...both obtained in person a couple of years ago. I also have a SFM PP from David Boreanaz, but it's nothing compared to getting the real thing. I used to be a huge Buffy and Angel fan...I just sort of fell out of it eventually, once it seemed like all hope of some kind of spinoff or movie seemed to die away. I've seen every episode tons of times and no matter how infrequently I watch it these days, it'll always hold a special place for me.

Diane
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Diane »

hulkamania is running wild on you. hehe ya im a wwe fan and i kinda met him at my mall so ya i got pics of him but i dont have a scanner.
Autographs of people are below.

john cena 1 real autograph a friend got for me

a bronson arroyo autograph that i got in person

a chris garver autograph in person

3 real bam margera autographs one on each index card

1 Devin Lima autograph

2 Kat Von D autographs

Bam Margera, Brandon Novak and Joe Franz autograph in my Dreamseller book by Novak in person

The Miz autograph in person

Slash

Sully Erna in person
autograph hound
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by autograph hound »

Hogan for president !

Whatcha gonna do , Osama , when the Hulkster and all his little hulkamaniacs put the squeeze on YOU , brother ?!!!
xXHulkamaniaXx
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by xXHulkamaniaXx »

autograph hound wrote:Hogan for president !

Whatcha gonna do , Osama , when the Hulkster and all his little hulkamaniacs put the squeeze on YOU , brother ?!!!
Is it wrong of me to think I might actually prefer him over the President we have in office right now? :oops:

:wink: