The Shining Twins (Lisa and Louise Brown)

Discussion of current events and participation in intelligent conversation with other Fanmail.biz users.
New Fanmail.biz Users: Introduce Yourself Here! 8)
arambula
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

The Shining Twins (Lisa and Louise Brown)

Post by arambula »

I am really not sure where to post this, but I'm going to try it here. Please don't bash me if it's in the wrong place or because this isn't exactly an autograph.

I have been doing a project for my grandparents, where I have been asking notable people for notes of congratulations for their 70th anniversary. So far, I have collected about 100 (although some are probably from secretaries). After spending a huge amount of money on postage, I went to Twitter to start asking people to send photos of themselves holding signs with a congratulatory message.

The first one I got back is one from Lisa and Louise Brown, who played the Grady Twins in the original Shining movie. They are very nice and super accessible on Twitter. I thought I would share it here, in case anyone wanted to try them for an autograph. :-)

I tried to attach the photo but it isn't working so I will link to the blog entry: http://arambula70th.tumblr.com/post/101 ... ning-twins
caappy
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: The Shining Twins (Lisa and Louise Brown)

Post by caappy »

That is a wonderful project you have undertaken.. 70 years, WOW.. Take care out there...
fromuk2014
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by fromuk2014 »

That's a very nice project and an even greater success, well done.
goldenagehollywood
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by goldenagehollywood »

They must be down to earth, Anybody have an address for them I would love for them to autograph a photo. Thanks
crowman71
$10 gift certificate winner
$10 gift certificate winner

Post by crowman71 »

That's fantastic. Congratulations to your grandparents. Mine just celebrated 73 years. Quite an accomplishment. And two huge {up} {up} to you for doing this for them.
Please visit and "like" my Facebook pages: https://www.facebook.com/famousautographs and https://www.facebook.com/RochelleComic2014?ref=hl

Some of my TTM SUCCESSES: Henry Winkler, Fabio, Adam West, Sam Elliott, Andrew Lincoln, Channing Tatuml, Betty White, David Letterman, Hillary Clinton, Bob Dole, John Glenn, Sandra Day O'Conner, Clarence Thomas, Ron Jeremy, Rodney Mullen, Tony Hawk, Pat Summitt, George Foreman, Ray Mancini, Gerry Cooney, Greg Louganis, Katarina Witt, Herschel Walker, Desmond Howard, Charles Mann, Sonny Jurgensen, Harry Carson, Lawrence Taylor, Dwight Stephenson, Mark Moseley, Joe Theisman, Dan Fouts, Ken Stabler, Jim McMahon, Dick Butkus, Robert Parish, Kevin MacHale, Arnold Palmer, Phil Mickelson, Lee Trevino, Greg Norman, Huey Lewis, Florida Georgia Line, Lady Antebellum, Charlie Daniels, Alan Jackson, John Grisham, Dusty Rhodes, Jim Duggan, Bret Hart, Big E Langston, Road Dogg, Billy Gunn, King Kong Bundy, Steve "Sting" Borden.
arambula
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by arambula »

Thanks guy, for the responses! :D
fromuk2014
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by fromuk2014 »

arambula wrote:Thanks guy, for the responses! :D
I was just looking one more time and the page is now taken down.
goldenagehollywood
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by goldenagehollywood »

Its Burns not Brown twins. And yes they were great in the shining.