people who put that advertisement crap on diffrent topics

Discussion of current events and participation in intelligent conversation with other Fanmail.biz users.
New Fanmail.biz Users: Introduce Yourself Here! 8)
Tabby
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: people who put that advertisement **** on diffrent topic

Post by Tabby »

I agree..or at least give those who are active more powers that way I can actually DO something. It's kind of pointless to have a trainee mod when I can't do anything to help the board.
I mainly collect voice actor and Disney related autographs-Any questions with Disney successes/addresses? Feel free to PM me!
DanaRenoMBA
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by DanaRenoMBA »

The bottom line is... Well in any case... So, you see...

That takes care of the fun part of my post. The thing for me is that now that I am retired I can do more (which I try to do) and deleting spam is not a major time consumer for me. If those that have the capability would try to make a little more of an effort (By the way I PM'd a couple usernames to admin yesterday and those members were blocked before I checked back an hour or so later. If all of us that have that little "delete" this post button on the bottom of the page would just use it when ever needed and those that don't would mark the one's that need attention it would be easier to deal with.

To those that say admin is not doing enough, maybe you're right but I can ony say that when I have brought something to his attention he reacted.

Question, what is spambot, is it spam that comes in a bottle not in the little blue cans???
I have been asked many times about trading / selling some of my autographs. I am sorry but my collection is not and will not be for sale.
Ryco11757
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Ryco11757 »

DanaRenoMBA wrote:The bottom line is... Well in any case... So, you see...

That takes care of the fun part of my post. The thing for me is that now that I am retired I can do more (which I try to do) and deleting spam is not a major time consumer for me. If those that have the capability would try to make a little more of an effort (By the way I PM'd a couple usernames to admin yesterday and those members were blocked before I checked back an hour or so later. If all of us that have that little "delete" this post button on the bottom of the page would just use it when ever needed and those that don't would mark the one's that need attention it would be easier to deal with.

To those that say admin is not doing enough, maybe you're right but I can ony say that when I have brought something to his attention he reacted.

Question, what is spambot, is it spam that comes in a bottle not in the little blue cans???
Sorry, i forgot to say i appericate that you take the time to delete those spams!
lol I guess admin dosent want to spend money on a spambot. I think it "cleans" out any further spams.
DanaRenoMBA
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by DanaRenoMBA »

Hope you enjoyed my 'what is spambot' question.
I have been asked many times about trading / selling some of my autographs. I am sorry but my collection is not and will not be for sale.
dfreely
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by dfreely »

Trainee moderators are pointless anyways. Ridiculous such a position even exists.

As for this forum going down, it was covered in a few other threads pretty well. Others have already left and started their own forums over the years, but from what I've seen, they've set up their forums in a way that completely removes them from being a competitor to Fanmail. That pretty much just allows Fanmail to sit here, do nothing about any problems that arises, and still be on top.
warlordforever04
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by warlordforever04 »

it happened again in add update a page and half of crud advertisement