Jennifer Grey Won Dancing With The Stars!! :(

Discussion of current events and participation in intelligent conversation with other Fanmail.biz users.
New Fanmail.biz Users: Introduce Yourself Here! 8)
dueby_boys

Jennifer Grey Won Dancing With The Stars!! :(

Post by dueby_boys »

HEY EVERYONE! JENNIFER GREY FROM DIRTY DANCING WON DANCING WITH THE STARS!I Wanted Either Kyle Or Bristol To Win But Oh Well. When U Put Someone on DWTS Who Was In a Dance Movie With Experience She Wins I Guess...LOL.
twilighter
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Jennifer Grey Won Dancing With The Stars!! :(

Post by twilighter »

Im just expressing my opinion here:

I am glad she won, she deserved it because she was the best dancer there. I dont know how/why bristol made it that far. in my own opinion, she isnt even a star, and i was upset when she got further on the show instead of brandy... congrats Jennifer.
dueby_boys

Post by dueby_boys »

here's the thing: YES she deserved it because she was the best one. But im sooo sick of people like NICOLE And JENNIFER Winning it. i want people like Emmett Smith and Bristol Palin to win, they came on the show being a VERY VERY VERY Bad dancer then at the 6th week mark they became a good dancer, by the end of the show they were getting ALL 9's, i would rather have people who couldnt dance from the beggining and becoming a great dancer than comming on ALREADY being a great dancer....ya know?
twilighter
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by twilighter »

i see what your saying... but in all honesty i dont think bristol is that great of a dancer, no offense, and in my opinion...
xxlh2011xx
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by xxlh2011xx »

bristol got far because of all the fan voting.. but like it was mentioned ^^ i would rather have some one that got better throughout her time there then someone who already has experience
Live.Laugh.Love.
dueby_boys

Post by dueby_boys »

twilighter wrote:i see what your saying... but in all honesty i dont think bristol is that great of a dancer, no offense, and in my opinion...
i completley understand. but the objective of the show is not to leave dancing like the best ballroom dancers in the world. lol. its to show the public that you gained something from the experience and Bristol and Kyle did. (one of them should've won.)
Jaffer
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Jaffer »

Even though she was in dirty dancing, does any training she received for that count as experience? It was over twenty years ago after all.

Last bumped by Anonymous on Fri Sep 13, 2019 6:29 am.
Best successes: Gal Gadot, Jennifer Lawrence, Catherine Zeta-Jones, Rachel McAdams

Best Responses: Freida Pinto, Gemma Arterton, Berenice Marlohe, Jeremy Renner

Recent successes: Connie Nielsen, Ursula Corbero, Daniela Melchior, Kate Beckinsale, Amber Heard