My policy change on giving out emails

Discussion of current events and participation in intelligent conversation with other Fanmail.biz users.
New Fanmail.biz Users: Introduce Yourself Here! 8)
clare1357
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: My policy change on giving out emails

Post by clare1357 »

dancingirl1 wrote:
clare1357 wrote:Haha

I will add it to my sig and advertise it on some dating sites for you. Your photos will be fun to use on them. Haha :D

Cheers {up} and good luck with lots more requests
Awww are you that ugly that you need to use my handsome pics for dating sites? That's pathetic, i feel sorry for you. And EINSTEIN, if you actually look at my facebook i have over 4000 friends, so SOON they wont be able to add me, there's a limit HAHAHAHAH!!

ya dope! :lol: :lol:
4000 friends :lol: you must request people you dont know just for your ego nobody knows 4000 people lol dopey
Ive added your photos to 7 sites up to now ive got hamster x and a few others yet to do good luck 4000 mister popular man :lol: hahahaha
Please add this guy on facebook
He needs all the friends he can get

https://m.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100005966229703
dancingirl1
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by dancingirl1 »

clare1357 wrote:4000 friends :lol: you must request people you dont know just for your ego nobody knows 4000 people lol dopey
Ive added your photos to 7 sites up to now ive got hamster x and a few others yet to do good luck 4000 mister popular man :lol: hahahaha
I dont request anyone lol..shows what you know ;) oh okay, GET MY PICTURE OUT THERE. MAKE ME GO VIRAL. Love the love you give me {??}
Britney Spears==>> 6 #1 albums. 2 diamond albums. 8 platinum albums. 400+ awards. 200M+ records sold. Britney has sold over 45 million records this decade despite only releasing three albums. Globally, Britney has more #1 singles than any other female artist except Madonna and Rihanna. "Oops!...I Did It Again" by Britney is the 5th best selling album of the 2000s decade worldwide. Britney is the only female artist to chart her first seven albums in the top two of the Billboard 200. Britney has achieved at least one #1 album in 3 different decades (90's, 00's, 10's). Britney is the first solo female artist from the 90's to reach 1 billion Spotify streams. Despite NOT even being a single, 'Tom's Diner', ft. Britney , has become Giorgio Moroders best-selling digital track. 2015 Billboard Awards ratings reached a 14-year high, with numbers peaking during Britney's performance. She IS the princess of Pop. Bow Down! #StayMadHaters
clare1357
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by clare1357 »

dancingirl1 wrote:

I will add it to my sig and advertise it on some dating sites for you. Your photos will be fun to use on them. Haha :D

Awww are you that ugly that you need to use my handsome pics for dating sites? That's pathetic, i feel sorry for you. And EINSTEIN, if you actually look at my facebook i have over 4000 friends, so SOON they wont be able to add me, there's a limit HAHAHAHAH!!

:lol: :lol:

4000 friends  you must request people you dont know just for your ego nobody knows 4000 people lol dopey 
Ive added your photos to 7 sites up to now ive got hamster x and a few others yet to do good luck 4000 mister popular man  hahahaha

clare1357
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by clare1357 »

dancingirl1 wrote:

:lol: :lol:
4000 friends  you must request people you dont know just for your ego nobody knows 4000 people lol dopey 
Ive added your photos to 7 sites up to now ive got hamster x and a few others yet to do good luck 4000 mister popular man  hahahaha

dancingirl1
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by dancingirl1 »

clare1357 wrote:4000 friends  you must request people you dont know just for your ego nobody knows 4000 people lol dopey 
Maybe you can't read or just have a delay LOL, but I said 'I don't request people. They request me.' And you have no idea who I know. So keep making an a$$ outta yourself, it's funny. AND GET MY PICTURE OUT THERE. MAKE ME GO VIRAL. I love how obsessed you are with me. It's pathetic, yet funny. :D
Britney Spears==>> 6 #1 albums. 2 diamond albums. 8 platinum albums. 400+ awards. 200M+ records sold. Britney has sold over 45 million records this decade despite only releasing three albums. Globally, Britney has more #1 singles than any other female artist except Madonna and Rihanna. "Oops!...I Did It Again" by Britney is the 5th best selling album of the 2000s decade worldwide. Britney is the only female artist to chart her first seven albums in the top two of the Billboard 200. Britney has achieved at least one #1 album in 3 different decades (90's, 00's, 10's). Britney is the first solo female artist from the 90's to reach 1 billion Spotify streams. Despite NOT even being a single, 'Tom's Diner', ft. Britney , has become Giorgio Moroders best-selling digital track. 2015 Billboard Awards ratings reached a 14-year high, with numbers peaking during Britney's performance. She IS the princess of Pop. Bow Down! #StayMadHaters
clare1357
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by clare1357 »

Yes will do

Im doing it as you read this {up}

dancingirl1
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by dancingirl1 »

clare1357 wrote:Yes will do
Im doing it as you read this {up}
YAY, love all the attention..MORE, MORE, MORE........... :mrgreen:
(When I say "VIRAL," I mean VIRAL b*tch! )
AnonymousAutographs
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by AnonymousAutographs »

I’d stop posting his picture around if I were you... oh wait? No, carry on :lol:
He parades round here like he’s gods gift yet he’s one fugly fukka
dancingirl1
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by dancingirl1 »

AnonymousAutographs wrote:I’d stop posting his picture around if I were you... oh wait? No, carry on :lol:
He parades round here like he’s gods gift yet he’s one fugly fukka
You both can make me go viral, IDC. lol. I never heard that I'm ugly.
Maybe you ware just talking about what you see in the mirror, idk. {up}