A Thank You to Fanmail.biz and it's users

Discussion of current events and participation in intelligent conversation with other Fanmail.biz users.
New Fanmail.biz Users: Introduce Yourself Here! 8)
Antic5
$10 gift certificate winner

A Thank You to Fanmail.biz and it's users

Post by Antic5 »

I started mailing out autograph requests when I was in middle school. This was well before the advent of the internet, so I would go to the public library and pore through "Who's Who in America" for the addresses of the stars, musicians, scientists, and politicians that I wanted autographs of. I stopped TTM attempts after going to college and, in the years following, I would get in-person autographs wherever I could (usually at book signings), but TTM attempts were too time consuming.

Several months ago, I decided to try again. I reached out to friends I knew who collected autographs, and was told that I needed to sign up for sites where you pay a monthly or yearly fee for access to their address collection. This seemed rather silly to me, and with a little more research, I discovered Fanmail.biz. In the past three months that I've been using the addresses from this website, I've sent out over 90 requests and have received 15 successful responses and only 7 failures. To repeat, that's 15 successful autograph responses IN JUST THREE MONTHS. And on the three instances where I got a Return-to-Sender response, users and admins reached out and provided me optional addresses to try.

I'm sorry, but I don't see any reason why anybody would want to waste their money on paid sites.

So I would like to say "Thank You" to the users and admins at Fanmail.biz. I'm not sure what I was expecting, but my expectations have been wonderfully exceeded.

~Antic5
admin
Site Admin

Re: A Thank You to Fanmail.biz and it's users

Post by admin »

Hi Antic5 :)

Did you include a self addressed stamped envelope with autograph requests?

Fanmail 8)
Antic5

Post by Antic5 »

I always include a SASE with requests, unless I am unable to. For example, when I sent a request to Pele in Brazil, I sent along $5 to cover postage costs.
admin wrote: Tue Jan 22, 2019 9:38 pm Hi Antic5 :)

Did you include a self addressed stamped envelope with autograph requests?

Fanmail 8)
SheritaGreen456
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by SheritaGreen456 »

I will visit your blog normally for some most recent post I truly delighted in all of article on this site I trust you will keep on having comparative presents an offer with everybody. Men Fashion Brown Coat