shawn johnson among others to be on dancing with the stars

Discussion of current events and participation in intelligent conversation with other Fanmail.biz users.
New Fanmail.biz Users: Introduce Yourself Here! 8)
miley cyrus fan
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

shawn johnson among others to be on dancing with the stars

Post by miley cyrus fan »

hey guys im a big dancing with the stars fan and ive watched every season since the second one and am really looking forward to this next season, because i love love love shawn johnson(even thou im canadian i still cheered for her against the candians in the olympics and i was so happy when she won her gold this past summer). also their are a couple others i like who are gonna be on like belinda carlisle and steve-o, but nobody is better then my shawn lol. i like belinda thou and hope she does well same with steve-o but go shawn go. but ya other dancing with the stars fans i hope you engoy next season. the full list is on imdb.com, but i figured id mention the 3 celebs i like the most.
TwiHardPotterFan
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: shawn johnson among others to be on dancing with the stars

Post by TwiHardPotterFan »

omg shes gonna be on it? sweet!
most recent: 6/18/17 Geri Holliwell

https://bsbpinkangel99.wixsite.com/honestlyya my blog
http://www.freewebs.com/twihardpotterfan/index.htm My Harry Potter/Twilight Collection
http://www.freewebs.com/lokinickfan8467/index.htm My Main Site
http://anitasroyaltysite.webs.com/ My Royalty Site

Favorites: BSB, Robert Pattinson, JK Rowling, Dan Radcliffe, Taylor Lautner, Rupert Grint, Nikki Reed, Taylor Momsen, Emma Watson.
miley cyrus fan
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

newbie86 wrote:omg shes gonna be on it? sweet!
yup im so excited i love her. i think she has a good chance of winning with her gymnastic skills

ill be so nervice watching thou, probally just as nervice as i was during the olympics.
tim timmah27
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by tim timmah27 »

Shes gonna win, bu theres no way i will be as nervous as i was for the Olympics lol
IP: LeBron James, Troy Polamalu, Jennie Finch, Brady Quinn, Torri Hunter, Grady Sizemore, Eddie George, Chris Paul, Wally Szczerbiak, Daniel Gibson, Josh Cribbs, Kellen Winslow, Braylon Edwards, Ben Roethlisberger, Darius Watts, Joe Nathan, C.C. Sabathia, Victor Martinez

TTM: Shawn Johnson, Taylor Swift, Will Ferrell, Grady Sizemore, Woody Paige, The Girls Next Door, Cavalier Girls

Favorite Autos: LeBron James, Shawn Johnson, Taylor Swift, Jennie Finch, Brady Quinn, Larry Bird, Adam Sandler, Ben Roethlisberger, Troy Polamalu, Chris Paul, Maria Sharapova, Girls Next Door, Eddie George, Grady Sizemore, Ben Stiller, T.I.
miley cyrus fan
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

i hope she wins and like i said she has a good shot. lol i dont think ill be as nervice( i was exatterating when i said that) as the olympics but ill be quite nervice most likely.
realityfan
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by realityfan »

Her doing well will depend on who her partner is but I think she will do well. I am excited to see Nancy O'Dell and maybe Denise Richards
American Idol only on Fox Tues&Wed
DWTS on ABC Mon&Tues
The Hills only on MTV Monday
Watch the Real World/ Road Rules Wed. on MTV
Thanks seb88 for the avatar
Desperate Housewives on ABC Sun returns April 19th(This Sunday)
L&O:SVU Tues.The Original Wed.(Both on NBC)CI Sun(USA)
VOTE 4 ADAM AND ALLISON
New Successes are:Mason Cotton,Gloria Allred,Kris Allen