Youtube!

Discussion of current events and participation in intelligent conversation with other Fanmail.biz users.
New Fanmail.biz Users: Introduce Yourself Here! 8)
Jerseygirl23
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Youtube!

Post by Jerseygirl23 »

Hey guys!

I am not a new autograph collector but I am new here and have a youtube channel please check me out and subscribe if you like me and be nice I am learning lol!

Here is my channel! If you have Chanels I will subscribe too!

http://www.youtube.com/user/MsGlittergirl24/videos
. Sent to Bridget Mendler June 19th 2012! Sent to China Anne Mclain on June 19! Sent to Bella Thorne on June 20th! Sent to Rihanna on June 20th! Sent to Emma Stone one June 22nd! Sent to Lindsay Lohan on June 23rd! Sent to Nicki Minaj June 25th! Sent to Leigh-Allyn Baker on June 25th! Sent to Mia Wasikowska on June 26th! Debby Ryan sent on June 26th! Sent to Jennifer Lopez VV on July 12. Sent to Laura Marano July13th! Sent to Paloma Faith on July 13th! Sent to Jessie J on July 13th! Sent to Justin beiber July 14th! ! Sent to Tim Burton July 14th! Sent to Gwynth Paltrow vv on July 15th! On July 15th! Sent to Dita Von Tease On July 16! Sent to Jason Dolley August 1st. Sent to Carly Rae Jepson on August 1st. Sent to Stephanie Scott on August 8th. Sent to Evanescence on August 8th. Sent to Christina Perri on August 8th. Sent to Cher Lloyd on August 8th.Sent to Peyton List on August 17th!
jessemcluv
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Youtube!

Post by jessemcluv »

I subbed(:
^Thanks to -Lil1- for the signature!!!!
Most Wanted: Samuel Jackson, Elizabeth Gillies, John Goodman, John Lasseter, Tsubasa English Dub Cast, Tom Hanks
Favorites: Big Time Rush {IP}, Jason Aldean, Demi Lovato, Danielle Campbell, Munro Chambers, Devon Bostick, Billy Crystal

Current Collections: Toy Story, Disney Princess, Pixar Animators, Tsubasa (English Dub) Cast

Recent Received: N/A
Recent Sent: Nancy Cartwright, 7.12.14
Check my website!!! jmlxautographs.webs.com <- UNDER CONSTRUCTION!! (Will be updated with new autographs soon!)
Jerseygirl23
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Jerseygirl23 »

jessemcluv wrote:I subbed(:
Thank you (:
. Sent to Bridget Mendler June 19th 2012! Sent to China Anne Mclain on June 19! Sent to Bella Thorne on June 20th! Sent to Rihanna on June 20th! Sent to Emma Stone one June 22nd! Sent to Lindsay Lohan on June 23rd! Sent to Nicki Minaj June 25th! Sent to Leigh-Allyn Baker on June 25th! Sent to Mia Wasikowska on June 26th! Debby Ryan sent on June 26th! Sent to Jennifer Lopez VV on July 12. Sent to Laura Marano July13th! Sent to Paloma Faith on July 13th! Sent to Jessie J on July 13th! Sent to Justin beiber July 14th! ! Sent to Tim Burton July 14th! Sent to Gwynth Paltrow vv on July 15th! On July 15th! Sent to Dita Von Tease On July 16! Sent to Jason Dolley August 1st. Sent to Carly Rae Jepson on August 1st. Sent to Stephanie Scott on August 8th. Sent to Evanescence on August 8th. Sent to Christina Perri on August 8th. Sent to Cher Lloyd on August 8th.Sent to Peyton List on August 17th!
EmbraceTheMadness
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by EmbraceTheMadness »

i subbed as well :)
Check out my autographs on my website :D
http://xxvampirelov3rsautographsxx.webs.com
/

Check out my YouTube Channel
https://www.youtube.com/user/XxVampireLov3rXx
Jerseygirl23
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Jerseygirl23 »

kevin88 wrote:You are beautiful

Awww 'blushes' Thank you that means alot! (:
Jerseygirl23
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Jerseygirl23 »

mandylorfan wrote:i subbed as well :)
Thank you! Sorry for the late replie's! Ugg. I have been horrible at it lol. Had a bad cold but I am feeling better now!
EmbraceTheMadness
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by EmbraceTheMadness »

Jerseygirl23 wrote:
mandylorfan wrote:i subbed as well :)
Thank you! Sorry for the late replie's! Ugg. I have been horrible at it lol. Had a bad cold but I am feeling better now!

thats ok :) hope u feel better soon :)
Check out my autographs on my website :D
http://xxvampirelov3rsautographsxx.webs.com
/

Check out my YouTube Channel
https://www.youtube.com/user/XxVampireLov3rXx