bored

Discussion of current events and participation in intelligent conversation with other Fanmail.biz users.
New Fanmail.biz Users: Introduce Yourself Here! 8)
Lady Rose
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Sent autograph request to band

Post by Lady Rose »

Sweety just to let u know that you dont have to tell us what u sent but after you get you request back. This was in the reports but this i believe was a mistake and so i removed it.
rockchic95
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by rockchic95 »

my9km1 , this is a FEEDBACK forum where you post on the things that you received after you got your request back. When you receive something back from the celeb, you post the dates of when you sent the request and received something, the scan/pics of the things you received & the envelope.
<3 Spain and Argentina <3 (No other sport beats soccer!)
If you want a siggy or avatar like mine or any kind, contact Peanut1234 or Mrs-Orlando Bloom, so please don't steal mine!
Lady Rose
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Lady Rose »

rockchic95 wrote:my9km1 , this is a FEEDBACK forum where you post on the things that you received after you got your request back. When you receive something back from the celeb, you post the dates of when you sent the request and received something, the scan/pics of the things you received & the envelope.
I forgot to metition I did move this to General Discussion