Emma Roberts Start to reply TTM?

You can also post suggestions, comments to the fanmail.biz database managers here. Do not post your feedback here. Do not request a celebrity address here.
CassieZynn
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Emma Roberts Start to reply TTM?

Post by CassieZynn »

Someone just posted one and said she got it TTM. I thought Emma doesn't reply TTM ??? Is it true? Did somebody received one too?
marksautographs
$10 gift certificate winner

Re: Emma Roberts Start to reply TTM?

Post by marksautographs »

Emma Roberts replies TTM. I got her a few years back. :)
2019 Most wanted List: Harry Potter cast, Lord of the Rings/Hobbit cast, LOST cast, Once Upon a Time cast, Gotham cast, Walking Dead cast, Johnny Depp, Jude Law, Helena Bonham Carter, Anne Hathaway, Hugh Jackman, Viggo Mortensen, Ralph Fiennes, Liv Tyler, Benedict Cumberbatch, Jamie Campbell Bower, Brad Dourif, Nonso Anozie

220 Harry Potter autographs.
53 Lord of the Rings/Hobbit autographs.
44 LOST autographs.
CassieZynn
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by CassieZynn »

marksautographs wrote:Emma Roberts replies TTM. I got her a few years back. :)
A few years back ? Did you got it before 2014? Cuz she seems stop reply fanmail since 2013. The last one got her VVreply was ask someone who work closely to her . So i wonder whether she replies fanmail or not for now
marksautographs

Post by marksautographs »

CassieZynn wrote:
A few years back ? Did you got it before 2014? Cuz she seems stop reply fanmail since 2013. The last one got her VVreply was ask someone who work closely to her . So i wonder whether she replies fanmail or not for now
Yeah I got mine in 2012. She's definitely more difficult to get now, but on another site I'm on that I pay for, there have been VV successes. So it's not impossible. {up}
2019 Most wanted List: Harry Potter cast, Lord of the Rings/Hobbit cast, LOST cast, Once Upon a Time cast, Gotham cast, Walking Dead cast, Johnny Depp, Jude Law, Helena Bonham Carter, Anne Hathaway, Hugh Jackman, Viggo Mortensen, Ralph Fiennes, Liv Tyler, Benedict Cumberbatch, Jamie Campbell Bower, Brad Dourif, Nonso Anozie

220 Harry Potter autographs.
53 Lord of the Rings/Hobbit autographs.
44 LOST autographs.
CassieZynn
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by CassieZynn »

marksautographs wrote:
CassieZynn wrote:
Yeah I got mine in 2012. She's definitely more difficult to get now, but on another site I'm on that I pay for, there have been VV successes. So it's not impossible. {up}

Thank you ! I think the guy who got her autograph this month sent via "Scream Queens" set. but a lot of people sent this address too . I never see anyone receive anytime from this address That is kinda weird ... I tried via "Nerve"set .So far she doesn't reply via this one too...