List Of Actors/Actresses Known To Sign Via Venue

You can also post suggestions, comments to the fanmail.biz database managers here. Do not post your feedback here. Do not request a celebrity address here.
beautybelle
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: List Of Actors/Actresses Known To Sign Via Venue

Post by beautybelle »

Chris Geere
I collect Waterloo Road autographs. So far I have:
•Jason Done x2 (Both dedicated)
•Philip Martin Brown x2 (Both dedicated)
•Chris Geere x3 (2 autographs and handwritten letter) (Letter and autograph dedicated other not)
•Hope and Millie Katana (Undedicated but met them)
•Eva Pope x3 (2 autographs one is dedicated and handwritten letter)
•Darcy Isa (Dedicated)
•Chelsee Healey x2 (Both dedicated)
•Holly Kenny (Dedicated)
•Reece Douglas (Dedicated)
•Naveed Choudhry (Dedicated)

Waiting for:
•Jack McMullen
•Chris Geere (Should come very soon!)
•Will Rush
•Alec Newman
•Mark Benton
•Katie McGlynn
•Ben-Ryan Davies

Non Waterloo Road:
•Jacqueline Wilson (Handwritten postcard dedicated believe very hard to get as she doesnt reply to fanmail anymore)
•Wonderland girlband
Simon
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Simon »

My wife has wrote 2 the following VV but got nothing back.

Ellen Barkin
Jeremy Sisto
Zach Quinto
James Corden
Benedict Cumberbatch
Burn Gorman
Ralp Finnes (kept 2 10x8)
Britt Ekland (kept 10x8)
Phil Jupitas
Jody Latham (v Eastenders)
Arthur Darvill
Paul Hilton
Dominic west
Christine Lahti
Jerry Oconnell (only 1mth ago though)
Elizabeth Ashley
Some of the Soap stars she never got back

Eastenders

Kim Fox, Yusef, Craig Moon

Emmerdale

Declan, Rhona, Amy, Alex, Rachel, Ali and Amelia

Coronation St

Simon Barlow, Owen, Tommy Duckworth

Holby City

Dan Hamilton, Sharia, Dr Bhatti, Eddie, Chantelle and Lulu

Casualty

Linda, Dylan, Omar, Lloyd, Scarlett and Sam Nicholls

Hope this helps
(In 1995 my daughter who was 9 was diagnosed with Leukemia, she has been treated ever since by Great Ormand St Children's Hospital who have been fantastic to her and to us as a family - please can i ask that you click on http://www.gosh.org/gen/donate/ and Donate as much as you can to help them help sick children Thank You)

http://autographs2.weebly.com/index.html
minero2009
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by minero2009 »

Hi,

I have several autographs I have gotten in the past from newsmakers and celebrities. However, I am going to attempt this Via Venue strategy.

I am new to this. I have read that I should state that it is Via Venue and to label to please hold the letter or request until the celebrity is at the venue. However, where do I put this label? Do I put "Via Venue" on the envelope itself? Also, do I write a note to the venue to hold the letter on the actual envelope or inside the envelope?

Sorry, I am a bit confused. Would appreciate some help.
jezhead
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by jezhead »

mcjw2011 wrote:Britney has been signing VV for a number of years now. I remember getting hers back in 2004...

Oh, and add Luke Evans to the list of actors who sign VV...
Not true, this latest tour she charges 1000 bucks for a meet and greet :(
Wordsworth
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Wordsworth »

When writing VV, does the length of time they are going to be there make a difference? There are several celebrities scheduled to appear at a local Performing Arts venue nearby over the next few months, but only for one night each.

Mr. Cosby is one of them and I'd like to try my hand at writing to him there since it's reported he is good about responding in this way. But, I'm concerned that, if his time is limited to one night, I might not have much of a chance as I would with someone who is spending several weeks or months on a Broadway run.

Have any of you ever written to a celebrity who will be at a venue for just one or two days and gotten a response?
parlamentetfanErik
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by parlamentetfanErik »

Wordsworth wrote:When writing VV, does the length of time they are going to be there make a difference? There are several celebrities scheduled to appear at a local Performing Arts venue nearby over the next few months, but only for one night each.

Mr. Cosby is one of them and I'd like to try my hand at writing to him there since it's reported he is good about responding in this way. But, I'm concerned that, if his time is limited to one night, I might not have much of a chance as I would with someone who is spending several weeks or months on a Broadway run.

Have any of you ever written to a celebrity who will be at a venue for just one or two days and gotten a response?
I've manny times,

If you send out your request about one or two weeks before the show you should get a response
Favourites; Elton John, Willem Dafoe, Willie Nelson, Bryan Cranston VV, Daniel Radcliffe VV, John Goodman VV, Rod Stewart, William H. Macy, Chris Pratt VV, Michael Bolton, Kevin Spacey VV, John Travolta (autnentic - VV), Bill Nighy VV, Kevin Costner VV, Michael Madsen, Peter Dinklage VV, Taylor Schilling VV, Jake Gyllenhaal VV, Aaron Taylor-Johnson, Max Von Sydow, Alice Cooper VV, Julianne Moore VV, Helen Mirren VV, Gene Wilder, Michael C. Hall, Hank Jr, Roger Moore, Daniel Craig VV, Reba, Hugo Weaving VV, Ann-Margret, Thomas Haden Church VV, Billy Zane VV, Alan Rickman VV, Weird Al, Russell Crowe, Jerry Seinfeld VV, Will Ferrell VV, Michelle Williams VV, Toby Keith, Ian McKellen, Kathleen Turner VV, Tom Berenger, Robert Duvall, Joe Cocker, Rupert Grint VV, Ed Harris VV, Vanessa Redgrave VV, Alec Baldwin VV, Kirk Douglas, Michael Caine, Henry Cavill, Jason Lee, John Williams,
Blackhawks026
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Blackhawks026 »

Wordsworth wrote:When writing VV, does the length of time they are going to be there make a difference? There are several celebrities scheduled to appear at a local Performing Arts venue nearby over the next few months, but only for one night each.

I've gotten more success's from artists/celebs staying at a venue for only a day, then for a long period of time. Just make sure you time your request so it gets to the venue a within a few days before he'll appear there, and assuming they pass on your letter, you'll probably get a response.
~Currently taking a break from collecting to focus on school~

Harry Potter Autographs: Tom Felton (IP), Daniel Radcliffe, Rupert Grint, Alan Rickman, James & Oliver Phelps, Warwick Davis, Matthew Lewis, Shirley Henderson, Maggie Smith, Richard Griffiths, Scarlett Byrne, Robert Hardy, Mirriam Margoyles, Fiona Shaw, Gemma Jones, Hazel Douglas, Imelda Staunten, Harry Melling, Emma Thompson, Zoe Wanamaker, David Ryall, Isabella Laughland, Sophie Thompson, Ciaran Hinds, Julie Walters, Andy Linden, Jim Broadbent, Christian Coulson, Kenneth Branagh, Dave Legeno, Jessica Hynes, Bill Nighy, Jeff Rawle, Amelda Brown, Margery Mason, Natalia Tena, Helen McCrory, Bonnie Wright, John Hurt, Mateylok Gibbs, Chris Rankin, Terence Baylor, Guy Henry, Arben Bajrakturaj, Alfie Enoch, Michelle Fairly, Alexandre Desplat, Ryan Turner, David Bradley, Rhys Ifans and Nina Young

Check out my Harry Potter autographs (along with my entire autograph collection) here : http://tinyurl.com/6uafx5g
mcjw2011
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by mcjw2011 »

jezhead wrote:
Not true, this latest tour she charges 1000 bucks for a meet and greet :(
I'm talking about way back, which was after her second album came out (and before her popularity skyrocketed). My brother and I sent her magazine cutouts, and she signed those and sent two 5x7 B/W photos too. All four were personalized. We were ecstatic when we got the envelope in the mail... I think it only took 4-5 days too.

It's a shame she doesn't sign VV anymore. :cry:

And I'm pretty sure someone else said it, but Colin Firth is a GREAT VV signer. I've mailed to Henry Cavill via the MOS set (December 21st, way before filming wrapped a few days ago), so hopefully I'll get a response soon.
leamicheleforever11
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by leamicheleforever11 »

does anybody know if this may work for the glee cast. if I send a letter say to lea michele or matthew morrison to the glee set wold it work vv?
leamicheleforever11
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by leamicheleforever11 »

does anybody know if this may work for the glee cast. if I send a letter say to lea michele or matthew morrison to the glee set wold it work vv?