Stephen King's It remake cast success

Send your feedback for a movie set / theatre address you have tested.
Forum rules
Sponsored link: Try Amazon Music Unlimited Free Trial

Image Upload your pictures here: Surf My Pictures | Google Photos | Imgbb | Tumblr | Imgur

Image Search the message board Image
Morphindel
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Stephen King's It remake cast success

Post by Morphindel »

Wrote to producer Barbara Muschietti vv about a month ago to talk about how excited I am about a film that could do one of my all time favorite books justice. Asked for cast autographs as well as director Andrés Muschietti and the new Pennywise Bill Skarsgård.

This week I received back with my letter, money for postage, and my pic signed by a bunch of people from the production. Still haven't figured out whose is whose. But I can definitely see Jeremy Ray Taylor (Ben), and Wyatt Oleff (Stan). I believe the bottom right is Skarsgård, and I think the top left is Andrés Muschietti. The rest I can't figure out. Finn Wolfhard from Stranger Things is also in the film bit i can't seem to work out if one is his.

Recent Successes:
Jessica Chastain, Saoirse Ronan!<3 (TTM), Uzo Aduba, Laura Carmichael & Zawe Ashton (ip), Jane Horrocks, Gemma Arterton, Jim Broadbent, Lucy Liu, Christina Ricci, Andres Muschietti, Bill Skarsgard, and the cast of IT, Ian McKellen, Noomi Rapace (VV), MST3K/Rifftrax main cast (Mike Nelson, Bill Corbett, Kevin Murphy), Geddy Lee (ip)
marksautographs
$10 gift certificate winner

Re: Stephen King's It remake cast success

Post by marksautographs »

Great success!! Can't wait for that film!

I can help identify a few more for you. Bottom right is Bill Skarsgard, then going up is Wyatt Oleff and above him is Jaeden Lieberher. Bottom left looks like Andres (Andy) Muschietti, above him is Jack Dylan Grazer and above him is Jeremy Ray Taylor.

I'm 50% sure the top left is Sophia Lillis (I don't know her autograph, so I'm only guessing). Top right I have no idea, but it doesn't look like Finn Wolfhard's signature.

Hope this help!
2019 Most wanted List: Harry Potter cast, Lord of the Rings/Hobbit cast, LOST cast, Once Upon a Time cast, Gotham cast, Walking Dead cast, Johnny Depp, Jude Law, Helena Bonham Carter, Anne Hathaway, Hugh Jackman, Viggo Mortensen, Ralph Fiennes, Liv Tyler, Benedict Cumberbatch, Jamie Campbell Bower, Brad Dourif, Nonso Anozie

220 Harry Potter autographs.
53 Lord of the Rings/Hobbit autographs.
44 LOST autographs.
Morphindel
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Morphindel »

Top right I believe is Chosen Jacobs, and I thought the one next to jack's was sophia. Or do you think the whole thing is Jack's?
Recent Successes:
Jessica Chastain, Saoirse Ronan!<3 (TTM), Uzo Aduba, Laura Carmichael & Zawe Ashton (ip), Jane Horrocks, Gemma Arterton, Jim Broadbent, Lucy Liu, Christina Ricci, Andres Muschietti, Bill Skarsgard, and the cast of IT, Ian McKellen, Noomi Rapace (VV), MST3K/Rifftrax main cast (Mike Nelson, Bill Corbett, Kevin Murphy), Geddy Lee (ip)
marksautographs

I think the whole thing is Jack's signature.
2019 Most wanted List: Harry Potter cast, Lord of the Rings/Hobbit cast, LOST cast, Once Upon a Time cast, Gotham cast, Walking Dead cast, Johnny Depp, Jude Law, Helena Bonham Carter, Anne Hathaway, Hugh Jackman, Viggo Mortensen, Ralph Fiennes, Liv Tyler, Benedict Cumberbatch, Jamie Campbell Bower, Brad Dourif, Nonso Anozie

44 LOST autographs.
Morphindel
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Morphindel »

Ah maybe it's sophia at the top then :)
Recent Successes:
marksautographs

Morphindel wrote:Ah maybe it's sophia at the top then :)
Yes, probably! :)

44 LOST autographs.
caitlynx092
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by caitlynx092 »

Hi, did you send it to the address they shot the movie?

Do you know where I might send it to now, being a year later?
Morphindel
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Morphindel »

Unfortunately it has been removed from where i originally found it, and i foolishly didnt keep track of it. I really want to find it for part 2.
Recent Successes:
Morphindel
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Morphindel »

Actually, part 2 won't be released until 2019, so they wont film it til next september i expect. I'll keep an eye out for it
Recent Successes:
Personalokime
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Personalokime »

What address did you use? Or where did you find it?