Via Venue Addresses (Until October 2024) - Updated 4/15/2024

Send your feedback for a movie set / theatre address you have tested.
Forum rules
Sponsored link: Try Amazon Music Unlimited Free Trial

Image Upload your pictures here: Surf My Pictures | Google Photos | Imgbb | Tumblr | Imgur

Image Search the message board Image
FCM
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Via Venue Addresses (January 2017 - April 2017)

Post by FCM »

Dave331976 wrote:Looking for an studio address for Will & Grace
Stage 17, CBS Studio Center
4024 Radford Avenue,
Studio City,
Los Angeles, California
USA

155 Riverside Drive,
Manhattan, New York City, New York,
USA

Puck Building -
295 Lafayette Street,
Manhattan, New York City, New York, USA

Sorry there are no zip codes. :oops:
I love hearing others' opinions! However, before you start commenting, please read this carefully: I welcome opinions but will not obey orders and suggestions. So, please don't say, "Toss that in the trash," or, "Frame the autograph right away," etc. I understand that you're sharing what you'd do, but you can't make me do what you order--what I received in the mail is mine, not yours.

JenniferM
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by JenniferM »

Is there a new address for Robbie Amell?
JenniferM
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by JenniferM »

Is there a new venue address or updated address specifically for Wentworth Miller? I see the date on this one listed has ended :(
Dave331976
$10 gift certificate winner

Post by Dave331976 »

JenniferM wrote:Is there a new address for Robbie Amell?
Robbie Amell
Protege Entertainment
710 E. Angeleno Ave.
Burbank, CA. 91501
Dave331976

Post by Dave331976 »

JenniferM wrote:Is there a new venue address or updated address specifically for Wentworth Miller? I see the date on this one listed has ended :(
Wentworth Miller
ICM Partners
10250 Constellation Blvd. 9th Fl.
Los Angeles, CA. 90067
superletterfan
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by superletterfan »

Does anyone new the VV address for "American Horror Story", i think they have already started filming
Never Give Up!
Dave331976

Post by Dave331976 »

superletterfan wrote:Does anyone new the VV address for "American Horror Story", i think they have already started filming
They use to film at Paramount Studios not sure if they still do
FCM
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by FCM »

Hi there! I'd really like the autographs of Daisy Ridley and Lily James. Daisy Ridley is going to be in Peter Rabbit, and Lily James is in something called Guernsey. They both come out in 2018, but there is not much information about them, and no specific release date, so I think they're still filming. Does anyone know the filming locations I could use as a vv address? There's also Angelina Jolie, who's in Cleopatra and The Thomas Crown Affair 2.

(Something may still be filming even if it's coming out this year. I got Josh Gad's autograph about a week ago by using a filming location for a movie coming out in October. :) I used the address in November. He was probably in that area, or it was forwarded to him, or really late re-filming. Whatever it is, I think vv addresses can work kind of late. And yes, it is real; I searched his autographs, and they match, but not to perfectly to be secretarial or an autopen.)
I love hearing others' opinions! However, before you start commenting, please read this carefully: I welcome opinions but will not obey orders and suggestions. So, please don't say, "Toss that in the trash," or, "Frame the autograph right away," etc. I understand that you're sharing what you'd do, but you can't make me do what you order--what I received in the mail is mine, not yours.

Dave331976

Post by Dave331976 »

FCM wrote:Hi there! I'd really like the autographs of Daisy Ridley and Lily James. Daisy Ridley is going to be in Peter Rabbit, and Lily James is in something called Guernsey. They both come out in 2018, but there is not much information about them, and no specific release date, so I think they're still filming. Does anyone know the filming locations I could use as a vv address? There's also Angelina Jolie, who's in Cleopatra and The Thomas Crown Affair 2.

(Something may still be filming even if it's coming out this year. I got Josh Gad's autograph about a week ago by using a filming location for a movie coming out in October. :) I used the address in November. He was probably in that area, or it was forwarded to him, or really late re-filming. Whatever it is, I think vv addresses can work kind of late. And yes, it is real; I searched his autographs, and they match, but not to perfectly to be secretarial or an autopen.)
Peter Rabbit is in post-prod, but there filming in Australia
Dave331976

Post by Dave331976 »

irnstead wrote:Anyone have a potential address for when Godzilla 2 starts filming?
I don't when filming begins but when it does start filming here's the address

Godzilla:King Of The Monsters
Blackhall Studios
1415 Constitution Rd. SE
Atlanta, GA. 30316