RJ Mitte SUCCESS

Send your feedback for a movie set / theatre address you have tested.
Forum rules
Sponsored link: Try Amazon Music Unlimited Free Trial

Image Upload your pictures here: Surf My Pictures | Google Photos | Imgbb | Tumblr | Imgur

Image Search the message board Image
jmd2225
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

RJ Mitte SUCCESS

Post by jmd2225 »

I thought my "Breaking Bad" successes had pretty much all rolled in for the summer, but I was wrong! This weekend I got RJ Mitte, who plays the breakfast-loving Walter White, Jr. on one of my favorite shows. I really love getting autographs back while the show's airing on TV; it just makes my love of it even stronger!

SENT: June 1, 2012
RECEIVED: July 28, 2012

RJ Mitte
c/o "Breaking Bad"
Albuquerque Studios
5650 University Blvd. SE
Albuquerque, NM 87106
USA

ADDRESS IS DONE FILMING FOR THE SUMMER BUT WILL RESUME AGAIN LATER THIS YEAR

SENT: LOR, SASE, 4x6 photo
RECEIVED: 4x6 photo signed and personalized

VIEW MY ENTIRE AUTOGRAPH COLLECTION AT:
http://www.freewebs.com/leialover229 (note: the site has not been updated for a while due to limited site space)

RECENT SUCCESSES:
April 29 Ian McKellen & TR Knight
April 18 Jim Cummings

FAVORITE SUCCESSES:
Rupert Grint, Liv Tyler, Marton Csokas, Idina Menzel, Michael Therriault, Sherie Rene Scott, Alan Rickman, George Hearn, Ian McKellen, Kate Shindle, Catherine Taber, Jane Lynch, "Legend of the Seeker" (Craig Horner, Bridget Regan, Bruce Spence, Tabrett Bethell, Craig Parker), Corey Burton, James Earl Jones, Stephen Sondheim, Daniel Radcliffe, "Breaking Bad" (Jonathan Banks, Aaron Paul, Bob Odenkirk, RJ Mitte, Betsy Brandt, Anna Gunn), "Luther" (Steven Mackintosh, Indira Varma, Dermot Crowley, Ruth Wilson)
sawfan93
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: RJ Mitte SUCCESS

Post by sawfan93 »

Congrats! Never seen a success from him, you must of gotten lucky! Ill be sending to the whole cast sometime next month, since it'll be my last shot VV, who else from the cast are you waiting to hear back from?
Kyle.
Currently waiting
Actors & Actresses:Dane Cook, Chris Kattan, Christian Bale, Rachel Mcadams, David Garrison, Kurt Angle, Mick Foley, Gary Sinise, Paul Rudd, Jon Bernthal, Jim Parsons, Michael C. Hall

Voice Actors i am waiting to hear back from: Veronica Taylor, Eric Stuart, H.Jon Benjamin, Jeremy Inman, Richard Cansino, Kevin Conroy, Chris Sabat, Travis Willingham, Luci Christian, Jason Douglas, Michelle Ruff, Beau Billingslea.

Voice Actor Autographs: 700+
jmd2225
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by jmd2225 »

sawfan93 wrote:Congrats! Never seen a success from him, you must of gotten lucky! Ill be sending to the whole cast sometime next month, since it'll be my last shot VV, who else from the cast are you waiting to hear back from?
Thank you! I really have no idea... I first thought I was lucky, too, and then I saw that nobody else has gotten successes from Jonathan Banks or Bob Odenkirk, either, and I heard back from both of them. Either nobody is writing to the "Breaking Bad" cast or they just really like me for some reason! :D I'm still waiting to hear back from Anna Gunn, Betsy Brandt, and Dean Norris, and I haven't seen any successes from any of them so I'm kind of thinking it's a long shot. I also haven't heard back from Bryan Cranston, and I wrote a letter to him back in late April, but I'm writing that off as a lost letter or something because he's known for being really good with his fanmail. I plan on trying him again when they start filming later this year.
http://www.freewebs.com/leialover229 (note: the site has not been updated for a while due to limited site space)

RECENT SUCCESSES:
April 18 Jim Cummings

FAVORITE SUCCESSES:
Rupert Grint, Liv Tyler, Marton Csokas, Idina Menzel, Michael Therriault, Sherie Rene Scott, Alan Rickman, George Hearn, Ian McKellen, Kate Shindle, Catherine Taber, Jane Lynch, "Legend of the Seeker" (Craig Horner, Bridget Regan, Bruce Spence, Tabrett Bethell, Craig Parker), Corey Burton, James Earl Jones, Stephen Sondheim, Daniel Radcliffe, "Breaking Bad" (Jonathan Banks, Aaron Paul, Bob Odenkirk, RJ Mitte, Betsy Brandt, Anna Gunn), "Luther" (Steven Mackintosh, Indira Varma, Dermot Crowley, Ruth Wilson)
karlb82
$10 gift certificate winner
$10 gift certificate winner

Post by karlb82 »

congrats {up}
do you know when do they restart vv filming again?
requests sent out;
kristen bauer,pixie lott,cheryl cole,damian lewis,matt smith,deb ann woll,stana katic,jim broadbent,kelly clarkson,callum blue,russell brand,angel coulby,andrew lincoln,robert hardy,rachel mcadams,rosamund pike,amanda seyfried,dana delany,anna friel,jenna-louise coleman,nelsan ellis,danai gurira,gemma atkinson,helen mccorory,kimberley walsh,david tennant,william petersen,henry winkler,sasha alexander,jeri ryan,chris rankin,skanker keynes,michael cerveris,

total autographs collected =85 pre-printed =10 personalised =43

visit my facebook page,it has all my success's and my collection; https://www.facebook.com/TonysAutographCollection
sawfan93
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by sawfan93 »

According to Aaron Paul thay start filming the 2nd half sometime in November i believe.

Jmd2225, could you possibly post links to some of the 4x6 photos you send? I'm not great at finding quality photos & those would be perfect to send
Kyle.
Currently waiting
Actors & Actresses:Dane Cook, Chris Kattan, Christian Bale, Rachel Mcadams, David Garrison, Kurt Angle, Mick Foley, Gary Sinise, Paul Rudd, Jon Bernthal, Jim Parsons, Michael C. Hall

Voice Actors i am waiting to hear back from: Veronica Taylor, Eric Stuart, H.Jon Benjamin, Jeremy Inman, Richard Cansino, Kevin Conroy, Chris Sabat, Travis Willingham, Luci Christian, Jason Douglas, Michelle Ruff, Beau Billingslea.

Voice Actor Autographs: 700+
rappelzdzd
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by rappelzdzd »

It is so interesting what you said.I support you.
I heart which I could not help him
jmd2225
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by jmd2225 »

sawfan93 wrote:According to Aaron Paul thay start filming the 2nd half sometime in November i believe.

Jmd2225, could you possibly post links to some of the 4x6 photos you send? I'm not great at finding quality photos & those would be perfect to send
You can get some high quality photos here. I just drag them to my desktop and then print them out at home. http://www.screened.com/breaking-bad/17 ... 31-510700/
As for filming, I know they start back sometime in the fall, and I do remember hearing something about November. My advice if you want a more definite date is to check out interviews with the actors done closer to the date (they usually say something like "yeah, we start filming in a week, which is exciting") or follow them on Twitter. Bryan Cranston, Aaron Paul, and Betsy Brandt all have Twitters and if I'm not mistaken they all tweeted that they were back on set their first day of filming.

RECENT SUCCESSES:
April 18 Jim Cummings

FAVORITE SUCCESSES:
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Hi jmd2225 :)

Thank you for your feedback {up} Great Success :P

You have been added to the list for the $10 gift certificate.

{star} RJ Mitte on Fanmail.biz

Fanmail 8)