Rihanna and Katy Perry

Send your feedback for a movie set / theatre address you have tested.
Forum rules
Sponsored link: Try Amazon Music Unlimited Free Trial

Image Upload your pictures here: Surf My Pictures | Google Photos | Imgbb | Tumblr | Imgur

Image Search the message board Image
childersknicks13
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Rihanna and Katy Perry

Post by childersknicks13 »

Katy Perry and Rihanna are currently touring overseas (i live in the USA). Does anyone know of any good venues to send to that they are going to be at and how far in advance you should send to the venue if you live overseas? Also how much does it cost to send a picture overseas? Any info will be much appreciated. I am new to this.
drewbaby
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Rihanna and Katy Perry

Post by drewbaby »

If you are inspired, then go for it. That said, while these 2 have been known to respond Via Venue in the past, their responses were lackluster during their recent US tours.
Jaffer
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Jaffer »

Rihanna has never been known to sign vv. The only response I saw was a sec. Katy Perry used to sign,but no longer does. :(
Best successes: Gal Gadot, Jennifer Lawrence, Catherine Zeta-Jones, Rachel McAdams

Best Responses: Freida Pinto, Gemma Arterton, Berenice Marlohe, Jeremy Renner

Recent successes: Connie Nielsen, Ursula Corbero, Daniela Melchior, Kate Beckinsale, Amber Heard
buffysatine
$10 gift certificate winner
$10 gift certificate winner

Post by buffysatine »

Rihanna does not sign vv only success listed is fake/sec. Katy used to sign vv & me & several collector friends in various countries sent to her c/o venues we have success with & pass on mail. The only vv success I have seen from katy's current tour was one & it was a reply to a person in the services aka army marine etc... Can't remember which. I would save your stamps!
Mattallica219
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Mattallica219 »

I was the one who had a success from Katy recently. I sent to her about 5x before I received this success. It never hurts to try, but i think people neglect attempting to be creative in their letters. Do or send something that the person reading has never heard or seen before. I actually sent Katy of photo of me in the Marine Corps and I personally autographed it to her(tongue in cheek of course)...and it worked. It was something different and it probably made her laugh. Being in the military definitely helps alot, but being original doesnt hurt either.
My entire collection------> http://www.mattsautos.weebly.com
ImageImageImageImageImage
childersknicks13
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by childersknicks13 »

Thanks man. Appreciate the help. I'm only 18 and new at this. Congrats on your success. I sent to her via agency I think in april/may with a picture of me holding the photo I sent and I wrote the letter out on pink paper to try to get it to stand out. And I went to a katy perry AND rihanna concert this summer and completely forgot to send out requests during the US tour. It completely crossed my mind and I want their autographs so bad so I have no choice but to send overseas now so I gotta do some research on the best venues to send to and stuff. I wud imagine u have a better chance sending to venues that she's playing at a couple nights in a row I guess.
Jaffer
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Jaffer »

childersknicks13 wrote:Thanks man. Appreciate the help. I'm only 18 and new at this. Congrats on your success. I sent to her via agency I think in april/may with a picture of me holding the photo I sent and I wrote the letter out on pink paper to try to get it to stand out. And I went to a katy perry AND rihanna concert this summer and completely forgot to send out requests during the US tour. It completely crossed my mind and I want their autographs so bad so I have no choice but to send overseas now so I gotta do some research on the best venues to send to and stuff. I wud imagine u have a better chance sending to venues that she's playing at a couple nights in a row I guess.
They both recently toured Australia, with no reported successes. I think the bottom line is, they are no longer signing man :( I, like you, am desperate for both their autos (i adore them both) but they seem almost impossible to get vv/ttm.
Best successes: Gal Gadot, Jennifer Lawrence, Catherine Zeta-Jones, Rachel McAdams

Best Responses: Freida Pinto, Gemma Arterton, Berenice Marlohe, Jeremy Renner

Recent successes: Connie Nielsen, Ursula Corbero, Daniela Melchior, Kate Beckinsale, Amber Heard
leonel9
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by leonel9 »

Hmm sorry guys/girls your luck is very low on getting authentic back from rihanna i got to meet nicki minaj and rihanna together while they were filming Fly and i got rihanna to sign my album check it out.. best of luck ill tell ya what ur best chance is to try and get them in person !! best of luck !! <3 Image
Saariilicious
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Saariilicious »

I send in 2011 3x fanmail via venue for Rihanna but I recieved nothing back but it's also 2a3 months ago, I hope she
send something back to me and I send also to Katy Perry in the O2 arena Londen but nothing back..
FOLLOW THE STORY OF MY VERY ABUSED ALASKAN MALAMUTE DOG KYTO &. MY GUINEA PIGS MARLEY &. ALVIN ON INSTAGRAM @ALASKANMALAMUT_KYTO
paleo007
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by paleo007 »

I got something back from Rihanna but it wasn't authentic despite the fact that at first glance it looked real. The best chance you would is in person like leonel9 had done with Rihanna.
Success TTM-386
In Person-137
Bought on ebay/dealer-12
1st person I ever recieved: Ray Harryhausen in '92
Celebs met more than once: John Cena, Jackie Haas, April Hunter, Maria Kanellis, Kristanna Loken, Stacy Keibler, Jamie Reed-Kovac, Shelly Martinez, Dawn Marie, Candice Michelle, Lisa Marie Varon & Torrie Wilson.
Scientists I've met more than once: Dr. Jack Horner, Dr. Peter Dodson

Dream Match