How To Succeed In Business Without Really Trying Failure

Send your feedback for a movie set / theatre address you have tested.
Forum rules
Sponsored link: Try Amazon Music Unlimited Free Trial

Image Upload your pictures here: Surf My Pictures | Google Photos | Imgbb | Tumblr | Imgur

Image Search the message board Image
paleo007
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: How To Succeed In Business Without Really Trying Failure

Post by paleo007 »

admin wrote:Hi paleo007 :)

Thank you for your feedback {up}

Would you have a scan of the envelope you received please?
If so, you are in the run for the $10 gift certificate.

{star} Daniel Radcliffe on Fanmail.biz | Previous Feedback(s) Received

Fanmail 8)
no I ripped that one up but here is the envelope of the one where I received the 5x7,
Success TTM-386
In Person-137
Bought on ebay/dealer-12
1st person I ever recieved: Ray Harryhausen in '92
Celebs met more than once: John Cena, Jackie Haas, April Hunter, Maria Kanellis, Kristanna Loken, Stacy Keibler, Jamie Reed-Kovac, Shelly Martinez, Dawn Marie, Candice Michelle, Lisa Marie Varon & Torrie Wilson.
Scientists I've met more than once: Dr. Jack Horner, Dr. Peter Dodson

Dream Match
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Thanks {up}

You have been added to the list for the $10 gift certificate.

Fanmail 8)
kimmylee
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by kimmylee »

My understanding of US Playbills is that signing them can often be part of a contract. So celeb sits down and signs x amount of bills, which are then given out.

Didn't seem to happen with this play however. Great that we have genuine Daniel auto's coming out though, better than a playbill I think {up}
NO LONGER ACTIVE
joe316
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by joe316 »

SelenaandDemiFan wrote:People seem to be forgetting an autograph is a privilege, no one has to send us anything. They're busy people, with lives, and friends and family. Maybe not all of them chose to respond to mail. The list is endless. Point is they tried to explain why they couldnt answer your playbill request, as they couldnt to many others. It can be costly and theater is already struggling enough as it is. :( I know it's frustrating but it happens. ;-)

Best of Luck on getting your Daniel back. {up}
Celebrities egos these days are bigger then their actual fan base. I'm sure that only 1% of the world sends them all fan mail thinking that they will actually read it. Most know that they just can't be bothered to read it. If you are lucky once their secretary reads it they might ask them to sign a picture and send it back to you. Everyone thinks they are so busy because they lie to people and tell them the loads of fan mail they get. Helps make them bigger stars and make more money if people think they are that popular and get that much fan mail. Most celebrities are just jerks and could care less about their fan base.
SelenaandDemiFan

Post by SelenaandDemiFan »

joe316 wrote:
SelenaandDemiFan wrote:People seem to be forgetting an autograph is a privilege, no one has to send us anything. They're busy people, with lives, and friends and family. Maybe not all of them chose to respond to mail. The list is endless. Point is they tried to explain why they couldnt answer your playbill request, as they couldnt to many others. It can be costly and theater is already struggling enough as it is. :( I know it's frustrating but it happens. ;-)

Best of Luck on getting your Daniel back. {up}
Celebrities egos these days are bigger then their actual fan base. I'm sure that only 1% of the world sends them all fan mail thinking that they will actually read it. Most know that they just can't be bothered to read it. If you are lucky once their secretary reads it they might ask them to sign a picture and send it back to you. Everyone thinks they are so busy because they lie to people and tell them the loads of fan mail they get. Helps make them bigger stars and make more money if people think they are that popular and get that much fan mail. Most celebrities are just jerks and could care less about their fan base.
Not all celebrities are like that, that's stereotyping.

Either way, they are busy people. Period. Shooting movies or touring and between that doing what they like. They are still people who deserve to do what they want and have fun for themselves. Once again, no one has to sign anything and sometimes they just dont want to.

It wouldn't make them any more popular, I don't know where that logic is coming from. I would never like a star because they are signing mail. {down}