Fanmail.biz
http://www.fanmail.biz/mboard/

Tom Hiddleston Success and failure c/o The Avengers
http://www.fanmail.biz/mboard/viewtopic.php?f=125&t=220754
Page 1 of 1

Author:  stvivona [ Fri Jun 10, 2011 12:46 pm ]
Post subject:  Tom Hiddleston Success and failure c/o The Avengers

Today I received RTS's from Samuel L. Jackson and Robert Downey Jr. c/o The Avengers set in Albuquerque. However, I received a success as well from Tom Hiddleston (Loki) so the address is good.

Image

Author:  Jaffer [ Fri Jun 10, 2011 1:02 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Success and failure c/o The Avengers

Congrats. It seems odd that some are RTS, some are not. All I can suggest is that you either wrote the other two addresses wrong/ messily, or that those two have not yet begun filming, and so your mail got returned rather then held on to.

Author:  stvivona [ Fri Jun 10, 2011 1:42 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Success and failure c/o The Avengers

Jaffer wrote:
Congrats. It seems odd that some are RTS, some are not. All I can suggest is that you either wrote the other two addresses wrong/ messily, or that those two have not yet begun filming, and so your mail got returned rather then held on to.



Jackson and Downey were definitely filming. My guess is they are refusing fan mail while some actors aren't.

Author:  actorfactor8 [ Fri Jun 10, 2011 3:03 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Success and failure c/o The Avengers

Sorry to hear about that....we (I am doing a charity auction) sent april 30 and RD Jr. was not an RTS (although we haven't gotten anything back yet either). Somehow I either missed that SLJ was in it or I just didn't write down that I sent to him (I'll have to look into that).....maybe they are getting too much mail now and just asked for it to be RTS because they couldn't handle it (I mean the address has been out there for a while)....I have the same question as Jaffer, though, was the address legible and correctly written (someone posted on here recently with an RTS and it is definitely because they wrote their 9s to look like 3s)

Author:  mcjw2011 [ Fri Jun 10, 2011 3:10 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Success and failure c/o The Avengers

stvivona wrote:

Jackson and Downey were definitely filming. My guess is they are refusing fan mail while some actors aren't.


True. I got a reply from Joss Whedon, and am waiting for Jeremy Renner. I dunno if other actors like Scarlett Johannson, Chris Evans, Mark Ruffalo, Clark Gregg and Chris Hemsworth are accepting fan mail.

So far, the VV people that reply so far are: Joss Whedon, Tom Hiddleston, and Jeremy Renner (several people got him VV at the "Hansel & Gretel" filming location).

EDIT: Either you need to re-upload your picture or something. Can't see it.

Author:  stvivona [ Fri Jun 10, 2011 3:52 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Success and failure c/o The Avengers

mcjw2011 wrote:
stvivona wrote:

Jackson and Downey were definitely filming. My guess is they are refusing fan mail while some actors aren't.


True. I got a reply from Joss Whedon, and am waiting for Jeremy Renner. I dunno if other actors like Scarlett Johannson, Chris Evans, Mark Ruffalo, Clark Gregg and Chris Hemsworth are accepting fan mail.

So far, the VV people that reply so far are: Joss Whedon, Tom Hiddleston, and Jeremy Renner (several people got him VV at the "Hansel & Gretel" filming location).

EDIT: Either you need to re-upload your picture or something. Can't see it.


I type my address labels so I'm sure they were legible. I can't get the image thing to work. OK to post the address like this?

http://stvivona.webs.com/apps/photos/ph ... =128462655

Author:  mcjw2011 [ Fri Jun 10, 2011 4:01 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Success and failure c/o The Avengers

Yes. Much better.

Author:  cdcplaya [ Fri Jun 10, 2011 8:01 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Success and failure c/o The Avengers

how long did it take to get back Tom?

Author:  stvivona [ Fri Jun 10, 2011 8:06 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Success and failure c/o The Avengers

cdcplaya wrote:
how long did it take to get back Tom?


Almost a month.

Author:  admin [ Sat Jun 11, 2011 2:56 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Tom Hiddleston Success and failure c/o The Avengers

Hi stvivona :)

Thank you for your feedback {up}

Would you have a scan of the envelope you received please?
If so, you are in the run for the $10 gift certificate.

{star} Tom Hiddleston on Fanmail.biz | Previous Feedback(s) Received

Fanmail 8)

Page 1 of 1 All times are UTC
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group
http://www.phpbb.com/