Miley Cyrus (:

Send your feedback for a movie set / theatre address you have tested.
Forum rules
Sponsored link: Try Amazon Music Unlimited Free Trial

Image Upload your pictures here: Surf My Pictures | Google Photos | Imgbb | Tumblr | Imgur

Image Search the message board Image
Kristilynne
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Miley Cyrus (:

Post by Kristilynne »

Sent to the "So Undercover" address on 12/24/10 and today recieved my pic and cd booklet signed in my SASE!!

kennedyniles
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Miley Cyrus (:

Post by kennedyniles »

Congrats! I recieved mine today, too! I love the photo you sent!

----kennedyniles {up}

http://www.kennedynilesautographs.webs.com - Please sign my guestbook!
http://www.wesendfanmail.forumotions.com - Join my forum!

Latest success: 1/25/2011: Earl Holliman! :)
Latest RTS: 1/25/2011: Daniel B. Windsor (UTF) :(
Latest Sent Request(s): 1/29/2011: Daniel B. Windsor Image
SimonaMusik
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by SimonaMusik »

CONGRATS! :) having can't be tamed signed is amazing!
Favourite Successes: Jennifer Lawrence, Daniel Radcliffe, Dakota Fanning, Amanda Seyfried, Colbie Caillat, Miranda Cosgrove, Matthew Lewis, Saoirse Ronan

MOST WANTED: Taylor Swift, Kristen Stewart, Emma Watson, Janet Jackson, Mariah Carey, Beyonce
Kristilynne
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Kristilynne »

Thanks!!
xoEmmaxo
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by xoEmmaxo »

waitt.. what address did you use? The "So Undercover" one? Is it in the database?
SimonaMusik
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by SimonaMusik »

xoEmmaxo wrote:waitt.. what address did you use? The "So Undercover" one? Is it in the database?
So undercover address isn't in the database and it isn't posted in the forum because it'll get spammed. Fans who want it will have to search other places {up}
You will be able to find it in a quick google search :)
Favourite Successes: Jennifer Lawrence, Daniel Radcliffe, Dakota Fanning, Amanda Seyfried, Colbie Caillat, Miranda Cosgrove, Matthew Lewis, Saoirse Ronan

MOST WANTED: Taylor Swift, Kristen Stewart, Emma Watson, Janet Jackson, Mariah Carey, Beyonce
Jaffer
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Jaffer »

Congrats! Getting a signed cd booklet is always great!
Best successes: Gal Gadot, Jennifer Lawrence, Catherine Zeta-Jones, Rachel McAdams

Best Responses: Freida Pinto, Gemma Arterton, Berenice Marlohe, Jeremy Renner

Recent successes: Connie Nielsen, Ursula Corbero, Daniela Melchior, Kate Beckinsale, Amber Heard
RYAN J.

Post by RYAN J. »

Very cool! I'm waiting for the mail to come to see if my reply is waiting for me! :D

RYAN J. 8)
gghi18
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by gghi18 »

Congrats!!!! I got mine yesterday! :) She's very sweet to her fans! I would have sent my cd cover too but I was too afraid of lossing it (It's happened before with other people I have sent, sending the booklet and not receiving a response). Anyways, I had a question, not to stir up any issues but do you think they are authentic? I have studied her autograph a lot and recently, she has subtly changed her signature and these appear to be authentic. I just wanted to hear some other voices. Thanks alot! Have a great day! :)
-gghi18 :)
I appreciate and welcome comments on the authenticity of autographs I have received. Thank you! Sincerely, gghi18 8)

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Marks-Autograph-Page/123624227817324?ref=hl (My autograph collection Facebook page).

http://www.facebook.com/pages/The-Panhandler/122294424546484 (Check out my short, independent film I wrote called, “The Panhandler,” which is currently in the works. "Like" the Facebook page and show us your love & support, please!)

Latest Success: Carl Reiner
RYAN J.

Post by RYAN J. »

These are definitley authentic! I've compared the personalizations and handwriting to In-Person examples and letters and they match perfectly! :D

RYAN J. 8)