Chace Crawford - AMAZING SUCCESS!!!!!!

Send your feedback for a movie set / theatre address you have tested.
Forum rules
Sponsored link: Try Amazon Music Unlimited Free Trial

Image Upload your pictures here: Surf My Pictures | Google Photos | Imgbb | Tumblr | Imgur

Image Search the message board Image
James

Re: Chace Crawford - AMAZING SUCCESS!!!!!!

Post by James »

It isn't often someone has a worse signature TTM than they do IP!
Congrats, not a Gossip Girl fan but met him at the Wimbledon Tennis (along with Ben Stiller, Russell Crowe and Woody Allen) and he was very nice as I was the only person to recognise him!
iheartpinguinos
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by iheartpinguinos »

Congratulations!!! I'm glad Chace got around to getting back to some more people. I was soooo excited when I got mine back as well {thumb2}
Laetitia
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Laetitia »

Congratulations.
Sent my request too. And I await an answer.... (I hope)

Tu as vraiment de la chance ces derniers jours dis donc !! Encore bravo à toi.

Bye.
othfan26
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by othfan26 »

Great Success Liz!!! I love love love love Chace!!! ahaha :) so jealous!
betty*fan

Post by betty*fan »

OH MY GOSH!!!!!!!!!

I am sooooooooo......... HAPPY FOR YOU Lizanne!!!! :D :D :D
WOW!!!! You have been getting amazing successes lately!!!!!
I am a huge fan of Chace's and I sent to Emma Robert's via that address but in May I also sent to Chace!!!!!
I really hope I hear back from that address!!!!! I only have Connor Paolo in my Gossip Girl collection and my most wanted are Chace {??} , Penn ( {love} ), Taylor Momsen, Blake, Ed, Leighton and Jessica Szohr but I would alos like Kelly Rutherford's and Matthew Settle's!!!!

I am a massive gossip girl fan!!!!! A BIG CONGRATS!!!! I really hope I do get mine back soon!!!!
I would be freaking out so much!!!!!

I hope you keep getting great successes!!!! :mrgreen: {up}
lizard
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by lizard »

stellar_fuse wrote:Blimey, you are having a great autograph week ;) I'm not familiar with the show but well done again. {up}
Ha ha, thank you very much stellar_fuse!! :mrgreen: Good luck with your requests too!! {thumb2}
James wrote:It isn't often someone has a worse signature TTM than they do IP!
Congrats, not a Gossip Girl fan but met him at the Wimbledon Tennis (along with Ben Stiller, Russell Crowe and Woody Allen) and he was very nice as I was the only person to recognise him!
Yes, Chace has quite a signature - my mom noted that too! :lol: But I don't mind what the signature looks like, I love this reply! {love} Congrats on meeting Chace, I remember your post about it - you're so lucky James! :mrgreen:
iheartpinguinos wrote:Congratulations!!! I'm glad Chace got around to getting back to some more people. I was soooo excited when I got mine back as well {thumb2}
Thank you so much iheartpinguinos! :D Yes, I think it's nice of him to have taken his mail with him and reply! {??} Congratulations on your success from him too, seems both of us got relpies from him around the same date (even though I got this yesterday, it was mailed out the same day as yours)! :mrgreen:
Laetitia wrote:Congratulations.
Sent my request too. And I await an answer.... (I hope)

Tu as vraiment de la chance ces derniers jours dis donc !! Encore bravo à toi.

Bye.
Merci beaucoup Laetitia! :D Oui, je suis très heureuse avec mes succès cette semaine! {up} Bonne chance Laetitia!
othfan26 wrote:Great Success Liz!!! I love love love love Chace!!! ahaha :) so jealous!
Many thanks Hayley!! :mrgreen: Yes, Chace is awesome - you could try sending to him next year when he'll be filming "Footloose" in March! {thumb2} Good luck writing!
betty*fan wrote:OH MY GOSH!!!!!!!!!

I am sooooooooo......... HAPPY FOR YOU Lizanne!!!! :D :D :D
WOW!!!! You have been getting amazing successes lately!!!!!
I am a huge fan of Chace's and I sent to Emma Robert's via that address but in May I also sent to Chace!!!!!
I really hope I hear back from that address!!!!! I only have Connor Paolo in my Gossip Girl collection and my most wanted are Chace {??} , Penn ( {love} ), Taylor Momsen, Blake, Ed, Leighton and Jessica Szohr but I would alos like Kelly Rutherford's and Matthew Settle's!!!!

I am a massive gossip girl fan!!!!! A BIG CONGRATS!!!! I really hope I do get mine back soon!!!!
I would be freaking out so much!!!!!

I hope you keep getting great successes!!!! :mrgreen: {up}
Thank you betty*fan!! :mrgreen: I really appreciate your kind words! I hope Chace replies to more letters sent to him via "Twelve", I'm keeping my fingers crossed for you! Oh, Connor is fantastic in "Gossip Girl" too! I'd also like to write to Penn sometime, I love him as Dan too. {love} Best of luck with your requests and thank you again!!

Post by loveryan »

Congrats!!
You are so lucky!! ;)