Chace Crawford - AMAZING SUCCESS!!!!!!

Send your feedback for a movie set / theatre address you have tested.
Forum rules
Sponsored link: Try Amazon Music Unlimited Free Trial

Image Upload your pictures here: Surf My Pictures | Google Photos | Imgbb | Tumblr | Imgur

Image Search the message board Image
lizard
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Chace Crawford - AMAZING SUCCESS!!!!!!

Post by lizard »

Hi everyone! ;)

[ugotmail]

Oh my, I am having the BEST WEEK OF MY LIFE!! Our post offices striked for two weeks, so now this week I've been receiving all of my mail which was posted in August. As you may have seen, I got the most loveliest reply from James Franco on Tuesday, which I still cannot believe!

And today, when I came back from uni classes, I saw the mailman in our street, so I literally started running towards my home. When I checked the mailbox, I saw a big envelope, which is odd since it's not one of my SASE's... When I looked at the envelope carefully, I saw that it's addressed to me and my mom, and then it hit me: it must be from Chace Crawford! I ripped the envelope open, to find the two most beautiful 8x10's inside: Chace signed & personalized two photos (one for me and one for my mom)!!! Ahh, it is one of my most favourite successes, Chace has been one of my most wanted since I first saw him in "Gossip Girl"!

I really cannot believe he replied, since very few people got a response from him via "Twelve"! It was only filming for a month (April-May) so when I found the address, I immediately wrote a letter to him! As months passed, I realised Chace probably didn't get my letter so I decided to try him next year when he'll be filming "Footloose". It is such a lovely reply, Chace must've got my letter and only had time to reply now, but I don't mind waiting - it was totally worth it!! {love}

Here's the info:
I sent: A letter, blank card and SASE (sized 4x6").
Date sent: 29 April 2009
Date received: 11 September 2009
Address used:
Chace Crawford
"Twelve"
Twelve Productions
38 E. 29th Street,
8th Floor,
NY, NY 10016
USA [us]

*ADDRESS NO LONGER VALID*

I received: Two 8x10" signed & personalized photos from Chace!! He didn't use my blank card or SASE, but rather sent me two big photos and payed for the postage! He wrote on my photo: "Lizanne, Much love, {his autograph}". On my mom's photo, he wrote: "Elrine, Thanks for the love! {his autograph}". I joke with my mom and say she got the better inscription, ha ha! And she'll tell me I got the better photo! But we're both so psyched with this reply, it's amazing!! He's a great guy and I think he's a very talented young actor too, the second season of "Gossip Girl" is currently showing here in South Africa, and Chace is fantastic in it as Nate!

The stamp says it was mailed out on 17 August - glad this one didn't get lost with the strike in South Africa!!

Scans:
Image Image
* I apologise for the poor photos, I was shaking when I took them! Also, someone who probably gave my letter to him, pasted a pink note on my mom's photo, with her name on it - I guess it was to show him how to spell her name and to let him know that I'd like a personalized photo for her too.

Return address (I have no idea if it's his agency or part of the film production companies):
Podwall Entertainment
710 N. Orlando Ave. loft 203
W. Hollywood, CA 90049
USA

I am OVER THE MOON with this very unexpected reply, Chace is one of my most favourite actors and I am a massive "Gossip Girl" fan, needless to say, my mom & I love Nate!

Thank you SO, SO, much Chace!!! This made my week, and finished it off very nicely with my two favourite successes!
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Chace Crawford - AMAZING SUCCESS!!!!!!

Post by janetka »

Congrats Liz! Awesome success! Chace is great in Gossip Girl!

best,
janetka :)
honey
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by honey »

OMG Liz!
This week is so great for you and for your autograph collection!
Two so awesome successes in one week!
Wow, congrats!
And hope next weeks will be as good for you as this ;)
KW2
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by KW2 »

lizard wrote: Return address (I have no idea if it's his agency or part of the film production companies):
Podwall Entertainment
710 N. Orlando Ave. loft 203
W. Hollywood, CA 90049
USA
I just looked it up and that is indeed Chace's agency address {thumb2}
TwiHardPotterFan
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by TwiHardPotterFan »

Oh my gosh Liz I am so happy for you. When I get Chace Crawfords autograph from that film address I nearly cried I was so happy. Beautiful pictures of him
blue_berry
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by blue_berry »

GREAT! GREAT! {??} {??} {??} Chace <333 {love}

I'm waiting for him autograph, but from "Gossip Giril" address.
So amazing success. !! [ugotmail] [ugotmail]
ursha
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by ursha »

Great success Liz ;)
I've heard a lot about him as my friends who watch Gossip Girls absolutely adore him but I've never watched Gossip Girls :D Congrats!
Urša
lizard
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by lizard »

Hilary*** wrote:Wow!!
This is huge success!
Congrats!
He is so cute {love} {love}
Thanks so much, Hilary***! :mrgreen:
janetka wrote:Congrats Liz! Awesome success! Chace is great in Gossip Girl!

best,
janetka :)
Thank you for the kind comment janetka! :D I agree, Chace is great in "Gossip Girl", he's my favourite character in it (my mom's too!)! {love}
honey wrote:OMG Liz!
This week is so great for you and for your autograph collection!
Two so awesome successes in one week!
Wow, congrats!
And hope next weeks will be as good for you as this ;)
Thank you Ela, really appreciate it! :mrgreen: Yes, this is a great week for me as I never get more than one autograph a week (usually only one autograph a month!) so I joked to my mom and said "it's a good thing the post office striked, as it brough me good luck!". :lol: Of course I was only joking, but it's nice receiving them all at once now! :D
KW2 wrote:I just looked it up and that is indeed Chace's agency address {thumb2}
Thanks Karissa, I though it was his agency - thanks for confirming! {thumb2} Perhaps one could try to write to him via that address then... {up}
newbie86 wrote:Oh my gosh Liz I am so happy for you. When I get Chace Crawfords autograph from that film address I nearly cried I was so happy. Beautiful pictures of him
Thank you Anita! :mrgreen:
blue_berry wrote:GREAT! GREAT! {??} {??} {??} Chace <333 {love}

I'm waiting for him autograph, but from "Gossip Giril" address.
So amazing success. !! [ugotmail] [ugotmail]
Many thanks blue_berry - best of luck with your letter too!! {thumb2}
ursha wrote:Great success Liz ;)
I've heard a lot about him as my friends who watch Gossip Girls absolutely adore him but I've never watched Gossip Girls :D Congrats!
Urša
Thanks so much Urša, "Gossip Girl" is a great show! :D
ursha
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by ursha »

lizard wrote:
ursha wrote:Great success Liz ;)
Urša
Thanks so much Urša, "Gossip Girl" is a great show! :D
I believe you ;) First season is coming on our TV this week so I'm going to watch it :mrgreen: