Sara Bareilles Success!!!!

Send your feedback for a movie set / theatre address you have tested.
Forum rules
Sponsored link: Try Amazon Music Unlimited Free Trial

Image Upload your pictures here: Surf My Pictures | Google Photos | Imgbb | Tumblr | Imgur

Image Search the message board Image
worldchmps
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Sara Bareilles Success!!!!

Post by worldchmps »

I wrote to Sara Bareilles a week before she left her most recent 2018 run as Jenna in Waitress on Broadway. I saw her in the show. She came out after and signed for fans. She signed her initials. She was nice but didn’t take photos with fans though you could take photos of her. I got my playbill signed by the cast including her. I then sent a letter to her shortly after seeing it. I sent my items and request on the Monday of her final week. She finished her run a few days later on the weekend. I got these back the following Thursday so she probably did her fan mail right after leaving the show. I send a CD cover of her singing the show songs and asked for a signed playbill. A very quick turnaround! Nice inscriptions! Great signatures!

The envelope had a peel back with sticky underneath but it must not have stuck well. She taped it closed. Should I also be happy that I have tape that she touched? Maybe her finger prints are on the tape? Creepy but cool!

I asked in my main letter how she keeps things fresh and doesn’t get bored doing the same songs over and over every day. You can see her answer. ‘Always a joy to sing...’

In addition to a typed letter I also sent a thank you card with a short letter I hand wrote in the card thanking her for the joy of her performance and thanking her in advance for signing my CD (I kept the CD home to prevent it from breaking in transit but put it back once I got the sleeve back signed).

Sara Bareilles
c/o Waitress the Musical
Brooks Atkinson Theatre
Stage Door
256 W. 47th St.
New York NY 10036

Last edited by worldchmps on Thu Sep 20, 2018 6:45 am, edited 5 times in total.
admin
Site Admin

Re: Sara Bareilles Success!!!!

Post by admin »

Hi worldchmps :)

Thank you for your feedback {up}

Would you have a scan of the envelope you received please?
If so, you are in the run for the $10 gift certificate.

{star} Sara Bareilles on Fanmail.biz

Fanmail 8)