Chris Pine

Send your feedback for a movie set / theatre address you have tested.
Forum rules
Sponsored link: Try Amazon Music Unlimited Free Trial

Image Upload your pictures here: Surf My Pictures | Google Photos | Imgbb | Tumblr | Imgur

Image Search the message board Image
Melindabear2002
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Chris Pine

Post by Melindabear2002 »

Well I'm happy and unhappy with this one all at the same time. I'm happy I got my photo back signed, but it's rainy here today and the mailman left my mailbox open so the envelope and photo got wet, messing up the photo and autograph a little bit. But i guess I should just be happy I got it back. I sent to the Unstoppable movie set address and got my photo back signed today.

My Autograph Collection, (If you want to ask how I got any graph please feel free to email me)
gflande1
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Chris Pine

Post by gflande1 »

Glad you got it back. Sorry it got wet, hope is salvagable. I hate when everything goes right just to be messed up at the last step, the mailbox. I cant tell you how many photos I have had bent in half to fit in our mailbox. Didnt matter how much I stamped the envelopes, she would still cram it in the box. Finally I talked to her, and the people at the post office. Now if one of the larger boxes are not availble (I live in a condo), she puts it on my porch.
Melindabear2002
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Well it's dry now, and it looks just like it does in the scan above. So it's not perfect but you can still read it and tell it's personalized. So I guess i'm happy.
My Autograph Collection, (If you want to ask how I got any graph please feel free to email me)
RYAN J.

Post by RYAN J. »

Congratz!! Sorry to see that it got wet. Was that a photo you printed off your computer? If so, that tends to happen to those when they come in contact with water. :( When did you send your request? I'm hoping mine will be coming soon! been waiting a while.

RYAN J. 8)
TwiHardPotterFan
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by TwiHardPotterFan »

So sorry it got messed up but congrats on getting it back
most recent: 6/18/17 Geri Holliwell

https://bsbpinkangel99.wixsite.com/honestlyya my blog
http://www.freewebs.com/twihardpotterfan/index.htm My Harry Potter/Twilight Collection
http://www.freewebs.com/lokinickfan8467/index.htm My Main Site
http://anitasroyaltysite.webs.com/ My Royalty Site

Favorites: BSB, Robert Pattinson, JK Rowling, Dan Radcliffe, Taylor Lautner, Rupert Grint, Nikki Reed, Taylor Momsen, Emma Watson.
Melindabear2002
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Actually my sister gave the photo it's a little 4x6 but I don't think she printed it. I think she bought it, I'm not sure she knows how to print photos. It was a few things she gave to me and b/f because we both love Star Trek, and he suggested that I try to get the cast. But I can't complain. I took another look at the photo and envelope and it looks like maybe it was stuck in the envelope before the signature was dry. The inside of the envelope actually has little silver smudges on it, and it has a look like maybe the signed part was pressed aganist something. And the photo itself looks okay just like some of the silver ink was smeared on it. Either way I'm still happy. I can't remember the day I sent it, it was before the 24th that's all I remember. I forgot to keep track of this one.
loveryan

Post by loveryan »

Congrats!!
You are so lucky ;)
razoryanks25
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by razoryanks25 »

Does anyone know where I can send him an autograph now? I haven't seen any successes with the LA address. He doesn't look like he's currently filming a movie either.
LucasCruikshankLover
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by LucasCruikshankLover »

razoryanks25 wrote:Does anyone know where I can send him an autograph now? I haven't seen any successes with the LA address. He doesn't look like he's currently filming a movie either.
Did you really have to bump a 5 year old topic for this, when you could have just made a new topic in the correct forum..?
My autograph website: http://www.natsautos.webs.com, soon to be nataliesautographs.tumblr.com (will update once the switch has been made)
Most wanted: Daniel Tosh, Stephen Colbert, Seth Meyers, Jimmy Fallon, Jon Stewart, Trevor Noah, Rachel Maddow, Macklemore & Ryan Lewis, One Direction, Katy Perry, Miley Cyrus,
Favorite autographs I've received: Jane Lynch, Jodi Benson, Corbin Bleu,
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Hi Melindabear2002 :)

Thank you for your feedback {up}

At which address did you send your autograph request please?

Fanmail 8)