Amber Heard Actress...

Send your feedback for a movie set / theatre address you have tested.
Forum rules
Sponsored link: Try Amazon Music Unlimited Free Trial

Image Upload your pictures here: Surf My Pictures | Google Photos | Imgbb | Tumblr | Imgur

Image Search the message board Image
caappy
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Amber Heard Actress...

Post by caappy »

Amber Laura Heard (born April 22, 1986)[1] is an American actress. She made her film debut in 2004 in the sports drama Friday Night Lights. After small roles in North Country and Alpha Dog, Heard played her first leading role in All the Boys Love Mandy Lane (2006) and appeared in The CW television show Hidden Palms (2007). In 2014 she appeared in 3 Days to Kill, and in 2015 in Magic Mike XXL and The Danish Girl. She will play Mera in the upcoming superhero film, Justice League.

Sent her 2 photos on 11 Aug and got them back signed on 10 Nov... She even sent back the money I sent to cover postage from Australia..

Do not know how much long this address is valid..

Ms Amber Heard
"Aquaman"
Village Roadshow Studios
Production Drive
Oxenford QLD 4210
Australia
mads75
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Amber Heard Actress...

Post by mads75 »

no photo ? :shock:
looking for U2 autographs : PM me if you have one to sell.
caappy
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by caappy »

Sorry, no way to post a picture with autograph.. it is a photo of her as Mera from Aquaman.. this is a link to what the photos looked like...

https://images.search.yahoo.com/search/ ... tion=click
mads75
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by mads75 »

that is not the point, no picture means no proof.
looking for U2 autographs : PM me if you have one to sell.
caappy
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by caappy »

I could care less if you believe me or not..
CaptainJoseph
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by CaptainJoseph »

caappy wrote:Amber Laura Heard (born April 22, 1986)[1] is an American actress. She made her film debut in 2004 in the sports drama Friday Night Lights. After small roles in North Country and Alpha Dog, Heard played her first leading role in All the Boys Love Mandy Lane (2006) and appeared in The CW television show Hidden Palms (2007). In 2014 she appeared in 3 Days to Kill, and in 2015 in Magic Mike XXL and The Danish Girl. She will play Mera in the upcoming superhero film, Justice League.

Sent her 2 photos on 11 Aug and got them back signed on 10 Nov... She even sent back the money I sent to cover postage from Australia..

Do not know how much long this address is valid..

Ms Amber Heard
"Aquaman"
Village Roadshow Studios
Production Drive
Oxenford QLD 4210
Australia
Congrats.

It is no longer valid. Filming wrapped.
Successes: Nadine Crocker, Megalyn Echikunwoke, Scarlett Johannson, Tom Welling, Stephen Amell, Wallis Day, Katie Cassidy, Misha Collins, Gal Gadot over 100 autographed comic books
Below is my collection of autographs:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/josephkc/

http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set= ... 4b9&type=1

Check out my other photos and feel free to join my facebook page or just drop me a message

Most Wanted: Smallville Cast, Supernatural Cast, and Vampire Diaries Cast- Any help accomplishing this would be greatly appreciated.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
CWill97
$10 gift certificate winner
$10 gift certificate winner

Post by CWill97 »

mads75 wrote:that is not the point, no picture means no proof.
Caappy is one of the more insightful/helpful members around the boards for years, so there's no real reason for him to lie. He's helped me get a success or few with addresses so I trust him and know others take his word too.

Great success! I love Amber Heard and I find it awesome you got her as her DC character :D Congrats!
EVERY REQUEST INCLUDES A SASE, INDEX CARD FOR "SLIGHT" PROTECTION AND LOR!!

NONE OF MY AUTOGRAPHS ARE FOR SALE!!! THEY ARE FOR MY PERSONAL COLLECTION ONLY!!!

Autograph collecting is a hobby of mine. It is not meant to be anything for profit nor beyond my enjoyment. I only send out to people I have deep respect for in their profession/field. I send out to the following but not limited to: professional/college athletes/coaches, actors/actresses from TV shows, artists/authors, voice actors/actresses, and any other random celebrity I love/respect. I try to respect everyone's privacy the best I can.

Feel free to private message me about anything. I'm always willing to help if I can. Just do not demand addresses/advice. Be chill about it and I'll definitely be of some help! Aggression and entitlement gets nothing.

Best advice I can give everyone about autograph collecting through the mail are the 3 P's:

BE POLITE!!!
BE POSITIVE!!!
BE PATIENT!!!
Annataz
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Annataz »

CWill97 wrote:I find it awesome you got her as her DC character :D Congrats!
I always wanted her as Amora (The Enchantress) :'( But congrats on this success!!