Tom Petty & The Heartbreakers Success (No Longer Valid)

Send your feedback for a movie set / theatre address you have tested.
Forum rules
Sponsored link: Try Amazon Music Unlimited Free Trial

Image Upload your pictures here: Surf My Pictures | Google Photos | Imgbb | Tumblr | Imgur

Image Search the message board Image
bobbysautographs
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Tom Petty & The Heartbreakers Success (No Longer Valid)

Post by bobbysautographs »

I sent a letter, sase, 2 photos, and 2 CD covers on June 10, 2017 to Mr Tom Petty via his June 16 show at the Prudential Center and received everything back signed (2 photos were signed by the other members!) on June 21,2017. 1 photo kind of smudged but I don't mind and please note that the address is no longer valid

Address Used:
Tom Petty
c/o Prudential Center
25 Lafayette Street
Newark, NJ 07102
USA

http://imgur.com/gallery/khBPa

*For collectors new to this hobby, send a self addressed stamped envelope (stamped envelope addressed to you) and the other stuff but if you send via venue and if it's a concert or an event always write

"Hold Until MM/YY"

and be sure to write

"DO NOT BEND OR FOLD!"
Last edited by bobbysautographs on Thu Jun 22, 2017 3:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Follow my autographs instagram
http://www.instagram.com/bobbysautographs1

Most Wanted (authentic): The Beatles, Adam Sandler, Courteney Cox, Jennifer Aniston, Matthew Perry, Lisa Kudrow, Matt LeBlanc, David Schwimmer, Mick Jagger, Keith Richards, Will Smith, Pete Townshend

Favorites: Elton John (Personalized), Tom Petty (Personalized), Jon Bon Jovi (Personalized), Boy George (Authentic), Ed Sheeran (Authentic), Brian May (Authentic), Jimmy Kimmel (Personalized), Bill Nye (Personalized), James Patterson (Authentic), Charlie Watts and Bill Wyman (Personalized), Rod Stewart (Authentic), Dolly Parton (Personalized), Roger Daltrey (Authentic), Daniel Radcliffe (Personalized), Eric Clapton (Personalized), Wayne Gretzky (Authentic), Kevin James (Personalized), Bono (Authentic), Bruce Springsteen (Authentic), Keith Richards (Authentic)

Also, I barely post so follow my Instagram @bobbysautographs to see all the TTMs
SweetRiverBanes
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Tom Petty & The Heartbreakers Success (No Longer Valid)

Post by SweetRiverBanes »

Awesome success. So cool of them to sign.
DiamondDave
$10 gift certificate winner
$10 gift certificate winner

Re: Tom Petty & The Heartbreakers Success (No Longer Valid)

Post by DiamondDave »

Congrats....I got him VV at the tour opener. Glad to see it worked out for someone else as well.
Trolls be gone!