Daniel Radcliffe Success!

Post your feedback about a celebrity address you have tested. Win a $10 Gift Certificate! How? Test an Address and Post your Feedback!
AnonymousAutographs,
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Daniel Radcliffe Success!

Post by AnonymousAutographs, »

dancingirl1 wrote:
AnonymousAutographs, wrote: Dancingirl1 dancingirl2 who cares?
They are both forum spammers. They both talk bull$hit.
Probably the same person.
If not then who cares? Nobody cares.
zzzzzzzz
I'm not a spammer..you can look, I post truth...and ppl argue back with me which is fine.. And someone does care...And if you actually read #2's signature they put "made this account coz i thought dancingirl1 was a dick ...... then i saw bobbysautographs" I wouldn't say that about myself, but you care because you commented. Continue "not caring." {up}
I can comment but i dont have to care.
Obvously my post has rattled you so you now trying to defend yourself. Lol... {up}
I think you are the same poster and i think you are a spammer with several accounts on here and who is very argumentative and disliked.
whatever you say next wont change what i think so dont you worry or care about it {up}

You will now comment back within 24 hours because you cant help it and cant not. Lol
dancingirl1
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by dancingirl1 »

AnonymousAutographs, wrote:I can comment but i dont have to care.
Obvously my post has rattled you so you now trying to defend yourself. Lol... {up}
I think you are the same poster and i think you are a spammer with several accounts on here and who is very argumentative and disliked.
whatever you say next wont change what i think so dont you worry or care about it {up}

You will now comment back within 24 hours because you cant help it and cant not. Lol
I will defend myself cause anything I say, I will say on this account. I'm not trying to change any minds here...you think I have 300 accounts? Guess I do CTFU!!! And as being disliked and whatever...who cares what strangers think.. And yup I will comment back. You will as well...and that is fine. :D

(And again I just post fact...like I did about the other member.) ;-)
Britney Spears==>> 6 #1 albums. 2 diamond albums. 8 platinum albums. 400+ awards. 200M+ records sold. Britney has sold over 45 million records this decade despite only releasing three albums. Globally, Britney has more #1 singles than any other female artist except Madonna and Rihanna. "Oops!...I Did It Again" by Britney is the 5th best selling album of the 2000s decade worldwide. Britney is the only female artist to chart her first seven albums in the top two of the Billboard 200. Britney has achieved at least one #1 album in 3 different decades (90's, 00's, 10's). Britney is the first solo female artist from the 90's to reach 1 billion Spotify streams. Despite NOT even being a single, 'Tom's Diner', ft. Britney , has become Giorgio Moroders best-selling digital track. 2015 Billboard Awards ratings reached a 14-year high, with numbers peaking during Britney's performance. She IS the princess of Pop. Bow Down! #StayMadHaters
Münchausen
$10 gift certificate winner

Post by Münchausen »

Can you two please argue through PMs? You’re spamming my post. Thank you! :)
TTM: Tim Allen, Christian Bale, Sean Bean, Pierce Brosnan, Peter Capaldi, John Carpenter, Nick Castle, Henry Cavill, Hayden Christensen, Sean Connery (possibly secretarial), Nikolaj Coster-Waldau, Charlie Cox, Courteney Cox, Daniel Craig, Bryan Cranston, Benedict Cumberbatch, Judi Dench, Peter Dinklage, Christopher Eccleston, Aaron Eckhart, Jesse Eisenberg, Robert Englund, Dane Farwell, Noel Gallagher, Walton Goggins, Michael C. Hall, Mark Hamill, Tom Hardy, Freddie Highmore, John Hurt, Jeremy Irons, Val Kilmer, George Lazenby, Andrew Lincoln, Brad Loree, Matthew McConaughey, Ben Mendelsohn, Mads Mikkelsen, Jason Momoa, Roger Moore, Daniel Radcliffe, Tim Roth, Matt Ryan, Taylor Schilling, Tony Shalhoub, Don Shanks, Christian Slater, Matt Smith, Ringo Starr, David Tennant, Billy Bob Thornton, Christoph Waltz, Adam West, and George P. Wilbur.
Morphendil
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Morphendil »

Münchausen wrote:Can you two please argue through PMs? You’re spamming my post. Thank you! :)
Dancingirl1 has done this for many years on this forum. He has spoilt and spammed hundreds of peoples posts with his tireless 
petty little arguments with his several accounts he has had over the years.

Great success there Münchausen. Nice signed photos  {up}

Current Autographs collected: jimmy saville. Rolf Harris. Lena Headey, Peter Dinklage, Brian Warner, Franz Ferdinand, Karl Pilkington, George A Romero, Summer Glau, Juliet Landau, Paul Freeman, I love dicks Sibel Kekilli, Antony Head, John Hurt, Carey Mulligan, Ken Dodd. Duncan Jones, Bryan Cranston (PP), Judi Dench, Wes Craven, Natalie Dormer, Stephen Merchant, Anne Hathaway (pp), Sigourney Weaver, Carrie Henn, Neve Campbell, Rose Leslie, billy fartpants Christopher Lloyd, Lea Thompson, Betty bum kicker Richard O'Brien

Fingers crossed for: Terry Wogan fake wonton billy wonks Jay Baruchel, Lucy Liu, Maisie Williams, Gemma Chan, Nicole Kidman, Gwendoline Christie, Mel Brooks, Chloë Grace Moretz
dancingirl1
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by dancingirl1 »

haha, see, people talk mess then expect me not to post back...Not gonna happen. POSTING takes two to tango. I don't talk to myself. But I take responsibility for my actions. (Beating a dead horse, but anything I have to say I say on this account, but think what you want lol.)
Britney Spears==>> 6 #1 albums. 2 diamond albums. 8 platinum albums. 400+ awards. 200M+ records sold. Britney has sold over 45 million records this decade despite only releasing three albums. Globally, Britney has more #1 singles than any other female artist except Madonna and Rihanna. "Oops!...I Did It Again" by Britney is the 5th best selling album of the 2000s decade worldwide. Britney is the only female artist to chart her first seven albums in the top two of the Billboard 200. Britney has achieved at least one #1 album in 3 different decades (90's, 00's, 10's). Britney is the first solo female artist from the 90's to reach 1 billion Spotify streams. Despite NOT even being a single, 'Tom's Diner', ft. Britney , has become Giorgio Moroders best-selling digital track. 2015 Billboard Awards ratings reached a 14-year high, with numbers peaking during Britney's performance. She IS the princess of Pop. Bow Down! #StayMadHaters
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Hi Münchausen :)

Thank you for your feedback {up} Great Success :P

You have been added to the list for the $10 gift certificate.

Daniel Radcliffe
"Miracle Workers"
Production Office
6305 Crescent Drive NW
Bldg. 20
Norcross, GA 30071
USA

{star} Daniel Radcliffe on Fanmail.biz | Previous Feedback Received

Fanmail 8)
Münchausen

Post by Münchausen »

Morphendil wrote:
Great success there Münchausen. Nice signed photos  {up}

Thank you, I appreciate it! :)
TTM: Tim Allen, Christian Bale, Sean Bean, Pierce Brosnan, Peter Capaldi, John Carpenter, Nick Castle, Henry Cavill, Hayden Christensen, Sean Connery (possibly secretarial), Nikolaj Coster-Waldau, Charlie Cox, Courteney Cox, Daniel Craig, Bryan Cranston, Benedict Cumberbatch, Judi Dench, Peter Dinklage, Christopher Eccleston, Aaron Eckhart, Jesse Eisenberg, Robert Englund, Dane Farwell, Noel Gallagher, Walton Goggins, Michael C. Hall, Mark Hamill, Tom Hardy, Freddie Highmore, John Hurt, Jeremy Irons, Val Kilmer, George Lazenby, Andrew Lincoln, Brad Loree, Matthew McConaughey, Ben Mendelsohn, Mads Mikkelsen, Jason Momoa, Roger Moore, Daniel Radcliffe, Tim Roth, Matt Ryan, Taylor Schilling, Tony Shalhoub, Don Shanks, Christian Slater, Matt Smith, Ringo Starr, David Tennant, Billy Bob Thornton, Christoph Waltz, Adam West, and George P. Wilbur.
dancingirl2
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by dancingirl2 »

ok
made this account coz i thought dancingirl1 was a dick ...... then i saw bobbysautographs LOL :D
bdbailey
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by bdbailey »

Is the address still up?