Emma Watson - The Bling Ring

Post any information on upcoming venues or movie sets. Request movie set addresses here. 1 address request per person per day.
parlamentetfanErik
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Emma Watson - The Bling Ring

Post by parlamentetfanErik »

Ryan, relax it's not the right address it's the Production Companies address
Last edited by parlamentetfanErik on Wed Mar 28, 2012 8:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Favourites; Elton John, Willem Dafoe, Willie Nelson, Bryan Cranston VV, Daniel Radcliffe VV, John Goodman VV, Rod Stewart, William H. Macy, Chris Pratt VV, Michael Bolton, Kevin Spacey VV, John Travolta (autnentic - VV), Bill Nighy VV, Kevin Costner VV, Michael Madsen, Peter Dinklage VV, Taylor Schilling VV, Jake Gyllenhaal VV, Aaron Taylor-Johnson, Max Von Sydow, Alice Cooper VV, Julianne Moore VV, Helen Mirren VV, Gene Wilder, Michael C. Hall, Hank Jr, Roger Moore, Daniel Craig VV, Reba, Hugo Weaving VV, Ann-Margret, Thomas Haden Church VV, Billy Zane VV, Alan Rickman VV, Weird Al, Russell Crowe, Jerry Seinfeld VV, Will Ferrell VV, Michelle Williams VV, Toby Keith, Ian McKellen, Kathleen Turner VV, Tom Berenger, Robert Duvall, Joe Cocker, Rupert Grint VV, Ed Harris VV, Vanessa Redgrave VV, Alec Baldwin VV, Kirk Douglas, Michael Caine, Henry Cavill, Jason Lee, John Williams,
RYAN-J
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by RYAN-J »

I know it's not the right address, knew that as soon as I saw it, I just was just asking why they would post it even if it had been. :neutral: I'm very familiar with the Coppola family and their company.

RYAN-J 8)
Check out My Autograph Collection! NONE are for sale or Trade. Sorry. - LIKE {up} My Official Facebook Fan Page!

DUE TO MY BUSY WORK SCHEDULE OUTSIDE OF AUTOGRAPH COLLECTING & INCREASING SPAMMING ISSUES I CAN NO LONGER GIVE OUT OR LOOK UP VIA VENUE OR EMAIL ADDRESSES. TOO MANY 'FANS' WITH THE WRONG COLLECTING MOTIVES ON HERE KEEP ABUSING THESE TYPES OF ADDRESSES AND END UP SELLING THE SIGNED ITEMS LATER ON FOR PROFIT {down}

Printable TTM Log Sheet (Great way to keep track of all your pending requests!!)

Total # of Autographs in my collection: 2,020 Authentic Autographs: 1,872 Pre-Prints & Autopens: 155 Personalized Autographs: 569 Q&A Cards: 40 Cast-signed Broadway Playbills: 15
araleejane
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by araleejane »

The second this address gets out it will be ruined!
bend_to_squares
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by bend_to_squares »

RYAN-J wrote:I know it's not the right address, knew that as soon as I saw it, I just was just asking why they would post it even if it had been. :neutral: I'm very familiar with the Coppola family and their company.

RYAN-J 8)

do you want the address Ryan?
RYAN-J
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by RYAN-J »

bend_to_squares wrote:do you want the address Ryan?
I've already been doing my own research on it. {up} But thanks for the offer. ;-)

RYAN-J 8)
Last edited by RYAN-J on Thu Mar 29, 2012 2:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Check out My Autograph Collection! NONE are for sale or Trade. Sorry. - LIKE {up} My Official Facebook Fan Page!

DUE TO MY BUSY WORK SCHEDULE OUTSIDE OF AUTOGRAPH COLLECTING & INCREASING SPAMMING ISSUES I CAN NO LONGER GIVE OUT OR LOOK UP VIA VENUE OR EMAIL ADDRESSES. TOO MANY 'FANS' WITH THE WRONG COLLECTING MOTIVES ON HERE KEEP ABUSING THESE TYPES OF ADDRESSES AND END UP SELLING THE SIGNED ITEMS LATER ON FOR PROFIT {down}

Printable TTM Log Sheet (Great way to keep track of all your pending requests!!)

Total # of Autographs in my collection: 2,020 Authentic Autographs: 1,872 Pre-Prints & Autopens: 155 Personalized Autographs: 569 Q&A Cards: 40 Cast-signed Broadway Playbills: 15
AzkabanPrisoner
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by AzkabanPrisoner »

RYAN-J wrote:If you think it the right one, WHY are you posting it here? Did you not see what happened with the Les Miserables VV address? It got bombarded with literally hundreds of letters and now everyone is just getting SFM pre-prints. :neutral:

by posting VV addresses here for literally THOUSANDS of people to see, this pretty much kills your chance of even getting a reply, let alone a RTS, because either the office will toss them or by some slim chance actually give them to Emma, who will probably pass them to her management and have them send out her standard pre-prints. :neutral:

RYAN-J 8)
Whoops, I didn't do that on purpose! Thought I clicked the PM-button.. :S
But jeez...chill out.
joe316
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by joe316 »

Nobody on here is going to get Emma Watson via venue for this movie no matter how hard they try anyway. They already finished the one week shoot in Los Angeles and in April are filming in Las Vegas for only a week. Considering the thousands of letters that are liking coming there to the actors because of websites like Star Tiger already having the addresses up it will be like a lottery. :roll: Emma's only filming her scenes where they need her during these two weeks and then she is back in the U.K.